follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Showing results 1 to 30 of 87
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
sledheadguy
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-29-2021, 01:16 AM
Replies:
526
All-new 2023 Nissan Z makes world debut!
Views:
128,989
Posted By
sledheadguy
worst waste of shit Ive ever heard....
worst waste of shit Ive ever heard....
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
05-19-2021, 08:11 PM
Replies:
1,435
"Sweet Ride Bro" Encounters
Views:
453,724
Posted By
sledheadguy
:lol:
:lol:
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
11-03-2016, 06:16 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
tried to store in garage.....to store car.....no...
tried to store in garage.....to store car.....no deal,,,,,,fuck it ..buying blizzacks 80s drive all winter lol
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
02-27-2016, 09:53 PM
Replies:
325
Traffic Tickets Anyone?
Views:
99,678
Posted By
sledheadguy
ive been lucky.....All my tickets have been...
ive been lucky.....All my tickets have been camera.....so no demerits......so no demerits....just fines....including window tint....prickes
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
02-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Replies:
38
when I first bought this car.
Views:
11,614
Posted By
sledheadguy
more straightline hrp would be nice.......but...
more straightline hrp would be nice.......but thats the not all end all
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
02-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Replies:
38
when I first bought this car.
Views:
11,614
Posted By
sledheadguy
when I first bought this car.
i thought I was going to turbo or supercharge it. new tires and wheels.
did I ....no...and it still puts a smile on my face.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
02-27-2016, 09:42 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
that black looks good in this...
that black looks good in this pic....damn......really
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
02-27-2016, 09:30 PM
Replies:
94
Finally drove an FR-S. I think I understand now.
Views:
26,132
Posted By
sledheadguy
for me......once the revs are up......fun...
for me......once the revs are up......fun time....enough said........drivers cars on twistys
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
02-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Replies:
199
Highest mileage FRS\BRZ
Views:
88,175
Posted By
sledheadguy
ok that tach got me going......ben 4 monthes...
ok that tach got me going......ben 4 monthes since I seen that.......uggy
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
02-27-2016, 09:00 PM
Replies:
14
been awhile since on here......cars beens in storage for 4 months.....cant wait to dr
Views:
3,861
Posted By
sledheadguy
been awhile since on here......cars beens in storage for 4 months.....cant wait to dr
cant wait to take it out.......should of kept the winter tires and drove in....damn....miss the ride so much... ended up being the warmest winter ever. last winter I bought it end of Feb. Was fun to...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Replies:
107
help me with colors
Views:
27,934
Posted By
sledheadguy
red and blacked out windows. like above. ...
red and blacked out windows. like above. everybody looks at it
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Replies:
97
Scion prices really non-negotiable?
Views:
25,326
Posted By
sledheadguy
maybe think about new old stock? I bought my 14...
maybe think about new old stock? I bought my 14 in feb of thisw year. car was 21000. all in with gst for 24600. I had to pay manitoba provincial tax when I insured it. Bought it in alberta where...
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
10-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Replies:
4
3000km on Blizzacks winter tires for sale!!
Views:
1,804
Posted By
sledheadguy
lol..ok
lol..ok
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
i thought the main reason for stabalizer was for...
i thought the main reason for stabalizer was for your gas to not convert to water. but if you putting in straight test with no ethonol/alcohol. you get no alcohol conversion to alcohol? right? and...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
hmm im second guessing parking it......was never...
hmm im second guessing parking it......was never thinking of keeping it long time....hmmmmm
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
nice ride
nice ride
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 02:38 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
hahaha..no shit.....but that feeling after a...
hahaha..no shit.....but that feeling after a light snow. You dont hear anything in cab. Like no sound......its like floasting on air. And thinking of driving the truck for 6 months straight after...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
whats wrong with that? been doing that since...
whats wrong with that? been doing that since jan. kinda like it
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
because the car is a blast to drive in the snow....
because the car is a blast to drive in the snow. up where I live its the common thing to store your summer driver its its a sports car. I am now second guessing it
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
I have to admit...I boiught the car in late jan...
I have to admit...I boiught the car in late jan of this year in edmonton. Put winter tires ..blizzacks on it to drive to manitoba.
I cant tell you the hun it is to drive a car like this in snow...
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
shud up ...lol...i wish
shud up ...lol...i wish
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
10-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Replies:
4
3000km on Blizzacks winter tires for sale!!
Views:
1,804
Posted By
sledheadguy
not sure..lol....its stock 2014 scion frs...
not sure..lol....its stock 2014 scion frs rims...will check later
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
you mean put bait traps out? Like what? Like...
you mean put bait traps out? Like what? Like actual traps? "can you get them at canadian tire?
thanks bud :bow:
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
10-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Replies:
4
3000km on Blizzacks winter tires for sale!!
Views:
1,804
Posted By
sledheadguy
3000km on Blizzacks winter tires for sale!!
I had these tires put on my car when I bought it in feb on this year. Used them for 2 1/2 months. No rims just tires. 3000 km on them. they are almost new. serious. Not winter driving the car...
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
ru serios? really? what do you recommend for...
ru serios? really? what do you recommend for keeping the buggers at bay?
By the time I put this away in northern manitoba its so cold everything goes to sleep. Any advice appreciated
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
yuppers.. set it and forget it.......well I wont...
yuppers.. set it and forget it.......well I wont forget it...I miss it already..Im driving the snot out of it right now. I drive it hard. I really love this car with its few hiccups. Great driving...
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 11:04 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
oh ya..mothballs around tires......
oh ya..mothballs around tires... forgot.....:party0030:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Replies:
15
toyota quick shifter? have you tried it?
Views:
3,516
Posted By
sledheadguy
toyota quick shifter? have you tried it?
we cant buy it in canada. But I can order it from outside counrty. Whats your opinion on this shifter?
Is there a big difference?
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
10-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Replies:
92
winter storage... what are you doing?
Views:
22,727
Posted By
sledheadguy
winter storage... what are you doing?
oil change....fill tank to the top .....clean it hardcore....wrap off exhaust. waht else? Found a garage to put it in....
Is it worth it to pull battery and charge it a few times during winter?
I...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-30-2015, 07:17 AM
Replies:
36
made decision: I think........
Views:
13,144
Posted By
sledheadguy
I agree driving in snow..esp..new snow is a blast...
I agree driving in snow..esp..new snow is a blast to drive.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 87
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
07:02 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.