follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Lynxis
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-08-2026, 08:29 PM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
Thanks for the very specific answer! I've ordered...
Thanks for the very specific answer! I've ordered the defouler.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-04-2026, 12:15 AM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
Car is running with the FA24 with the original...
Car is running with the FA24 with the original FA20 ECU, tune and headers, but has some gremlins. I'm hearing what sounds like rod knock at moderate throttle in low rpms in 2nd and 3rd gear, and...
Forum:
Engine Swaps
06-25-2026, 11:12 PM
Replies:
12
2018 BRZ FA24 Swap
Views:
21,805
Posted By
Lynxis
To run the OEM ECU and tune, you also need to...
To run the OEM ECU and tune, you also need to either modify the existing cam reluctor wheels, or change them with modified ones from RS motors. I see you didn't mention this, so I'm guessing this is...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-07-2026, 11:19 PM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
FA24 is in my possession. For anyone curious, yes...
FA24 is in my possession. For anyone curious, yes you CAN make the FA24 fit in the back of a 2019 Impreza hatchback but fair warning, it's very tight, only about an inch of clearance to the roof and...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-01-2026, 04:20 PM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
I got a very reasonable quote on an FA24 that was...
I got a very reasonable quote on an FA24 that was pulled from a side swiped 2023 BRZ with only 3500kms so it's practically new. I've even got pictures of the motor and the car it was pulled from and...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-30-2026, 12:19 AM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
I'll answer each of your questions in line. ...
I'll answer each of your questions in line.
Yes, the damage does bother me, but it's not bad enough to justify spending what it will cost to fix, especially for a track car that I'm liable to...
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
04-28-2026, 08:46 PM
Replies:
1
GKTech FRS/BRZ/86 Diff risers
Views:
3,879
Posted By
Lynxis
Sold.
Sold.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-26-2026, 03:13 AM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
New update. Coworker with the Formula Ford...
New update.
Coworker with the Formula Ford moved and I lost contact.
I read my last few posts and realize I totally forgot about the argument we had almost 2 years ago. It hasn't come up again...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
02-28-2026, 05:04 PM
Replies:
9
Which wheels clear the Brembo B-M4 BBK
Views:
11,376
Posted By
Lynxis
I've been shopping around for a cheaper street...
I've been shopping around for a cheaper street wheel setup that might fit and asked Fast Wheels if they could confirm if anything they make might work with this kit. They confirmed the only wheel...
Forum:
Canada Classifieds
12-03-2025, 01:23 AM
Replies:
1
GKTech FRS/BRZ/86 Diff risers
Views:
3,879
Posted By
Lynxis
GKTech FRS/BRZ/86 Diff risers
Hello,
Are you tired of breaking axles in your lowered and/or boosted car? I'm selling a set of new-in-box GKTech Diff Risers for the FRS/BRZ/86.
https://i.ibb.co/pBNcFw6d/1000002240.jpg...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
11-29-2025, 07:00 PM
Replies:
9
Which wheels clear the Brembo B-M4 BBK
Views:
11,376
Posted By
Lynxis
I can add to this list, DAI ALLOYS APEX 17x7.5...
I can add to this list, DAI ALLOYS APEX 17x7.5 +42 do not clear, have spoke interference, requires at least a 3mm spacer, but that is a very tight fit, recommend 5mm.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
12-13-2024, 05:08 PM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
I realized I forgot to update with some drone...
I realized I forgot to update with some drone footage taken a few weeks ago. I had the in-car footage from the lap so I did some Picture-in-picture with the data and made this video.
...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
11-13-2024, 03:25 AM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
Well, now the season ended a few weeks ago,...
Well, now the season ended a few weeks ago, figure I'll give a last update for now.
Got the dreaded failing axle CV joint click. This was the sort of thing I'd like to do myself but work has been...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-01-2024, 10:52 PM
Replies:
81
Brembo BM-4 caliper
Views:
53,988
Posted By
Lynxis
I'm not sure of the specific part number but CSG...
I'm not sure of the specific part number but CSG has confirmed to me previously that this kit uses PP rotors.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-29-2024, 12:36 AM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
An update. I ended up going with a set of...
An update.
I ended up going with a set of RS4s. Budget couldn't fit anything else and I need a tire I know will be fine to run this year and next at a minimum, in addition to some street driving....
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-02-2024, 04:04 PM
Replies:
105
Brenda the Blue (BRZ)
Views:
49,843
Posted By
Lynxis
It's been a couple years since I updated this...
It's been a couple years since I updated this thread. There was a whole pandemic between my last post and today so this is gonna be a pretty long one.
I still have my BRZ. I finished paying it off...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
12-15-2023, 06:50 PM
Replies:
96
Konig Hypergram?
Views:
107,458
Posted By
Lynxis
I've got a few. ...
I've got a few.
http://midnightwanderers.com/car/brz-1.jpg
http://midnightwanderers.com/car/brz-2.jpg
http://midnightwanderers.com/car/brz-3.jpg
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Replies:
81
Brembo BM-4 caliper
Views:
53,988
Posted By
Lynxis
CP all around.
CP all around.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-10-2023, 04:17 AM
Replies:
81
Brembo BM-4 caliper
Views:
53,988
Posted By
Lynxis
Also, my mistake, I wrote down that I'm on C21...
Also, my mistake, I wrote down that I'm on C21 but this is incorrect, I'm using the CSG CP compound which is basically their general purpose/dual duty pad.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Replies:
81
Brembo BM-4 caliper
Views:
53,988
Posted By
Lynxis
I'm running matching rear pads in OEM caliper.
I'm running matching rear pads in OEM caliper.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
12-01-2023, 11:02 PM
Replies:
96
Konig Hypergram?
Views:
107,458
Posted By
Lynxis
Wheels are 17x9 +40 Alignment is -3f/-2.2r...
Wheels are 17x9 +40
Alignment is -3f/-2.2r camber, 0 toe
Tires are Falken RT660 245/40r17
No rub at all, even under hard track driving.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
11-26-2023, 02:37 AM
Replies:
9
Which wheels clear the Brembo B-M4 BBK
Views:
11,376
Posted By
Lynxis
I can add the following fitment details. ...
I can add the following fitment details.
I'll note that the space from the caliper to the barrel on many 17 inch wheels is very tight, such that I don't recommend placing balancing weights here...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
11-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Replies:
81
Brembo BM-4 caliper
Views:
53,988
Posted By
Lynxis
I have purchased the CSG kit with this caliper. ...
I have purchased the CSG kit with this caliper.
http://midnightwanderers.com/car/brz-bbk-1.jpg
http://midnightwanderers.com/car/brz-bbk-2.jpg
I can confirm that you have to remove the entire...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-26-2023, 12:51 PM
Replies:
20
Do our cars need corner balancing
Views:
5,907
Posted By
Lynxis
That's right, this is how I did my car and it's...
That's right, this is how I did my car and it's been good for regular driving and track days.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-25-2023, 04:40 PM
Replies:
20
Do our cars need corner balancing
Views:
5,907
Posted By
Lynxis
1. A brand new from factory, bone stock car,...
1. A brand new from factory, bone stock car, isn't height adjustable so you won't be able to corner balance even if you wanted to.
2. After installing coilovers and setting ride heights is...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
07-10-2023, 10:56 PM
Replies:
23
FT86 Motorsports Review (Would not recommend)
Views:
112,629
Posted By
Lynxis
I've personally had decent experiences buying...
I've personally had decent experiences buying from ft86motorsports but I'll acknowledge there are a concerning number of people who have reported issues.
I'll just note that if you've got a...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-05-2023, 09:23 PM
Replies:
121
Torque RT700 - DOT 4 Racing Brake Fluid - Review
Views:
61,664
Posted By
Lynxis
If you're having trouble getting a hold of RT700,...
If you're having trouble getting a hold of RT700, I'm just going to recommend Canadians source Castrol SRF React which is a similar class of fluid. A single flush of the stuff is completely fine for...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
04-25-2023, 07:03 PM
Replies:
59
Flow formed or better, $1000 to $2500, high quality
Views:
17,714
Posted By
Lynxis
They feel good, mine are mostly for track use but...
They feel good, mine are mostly for track use but I usually street drive them to the track most of the time. The only real thing I can say about them for daily driving is that I notice the steering...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
04-24-2023, 08:10 PM
Replies:
59
Flow formed or better, $1000 to $2500, high quality
Views:
17,714
Posted By
Lynxis
Konig Hypergram are a nice wheel, flow formed for...
Konig Hypergram are a nice wheel, flow formed for ~1000 USD although these are manufactured in China if that matters to you. Here are mine which are 17x9 +40.
...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
02-06-2023, 08:55 PM
Replies:
422
Sticky:
Track Brake Pad Discussion Thread
Views:
275,837
Posted By
Lynxis
Brake Pad Manufacturer (F/R): Carbotech Caliper...
Brake Pad Manufacturer (F/R): Carbotech
Caliper (F/R): OEM F/R
Rotor Size (F/R - IE OEM or specify): OEM F/R
Compound (F/R): XP10 F/R
Tires: Falken RT660 245/40r17
Feedback:
For reference,...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
05:22 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.