follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fortis
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 09-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 109,718
Posted By Fortis
Definitely wishful thinking but THAT would be...

Definitely wishful thinking but THAT would be great. CT200t...241bhp, 3200 lbs and priced around $33K. Sign me up! hehe
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 09-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Replies: 276
Views: 109,718
Posted By Fortis
It makes 260 lb-ft of torque @ under 1700 rpms......

It makes 260 lb-ft of torque @ under 1700 rpms... More than adequate given it's weight. Besides, more power is an easy fix in a turbo engine. I just don't get the base price for the fricken base...
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 09-08-2015, 04:13 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 109,718
Posted By Fortis
2016 Lexus IS gets a 240hp turbo engine?!?!

Saw a commercial for the new Lexus IS when I was at work earlier and I though it was too good to be true. I looked online and it's legit...


http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/


The IS200 will...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 07-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 5,179
Posted By Fortis
Watched Nightcrawler last night...it's an...

Watched Nightcrawler last night...it's an excellent movie. engrossing, twisted and brilliantly acted. John wick is a great flick too. Keanu is relentless and the action scenes are very well...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 05-25-2015, 12:04 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 17,483
Posted By Fortis
I just booked Aria for 3 nights in August @...

I just booked Aria for 3 nights in August @ $137/night!! Thank you Memorial Day Sale! Can't wait to go back to Vegas... :happyanim: :cheers:
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 04-19-2015, 10:46 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 14,481
Posted By Fortis
I do that all the time too! Also, you get a nice...

I do that all the time too! Also, you get a nice reflection when you pull beside one of those shiny, gasoline transport trucks. You can get some nice rolling reflection shots that way.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 04-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 17,483
Posted By Fortis
Definitely check out Javier's @ Aria. Great food...

Definitely check out Javier's @ Aria. Great food and literally the best Margarita I've EVER had. Also, Ri Ra is a nice Irish Pub Between Manadalay Bay and Luxor. They've got a great single malt...
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 03-29-2015, 12:12 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 31,506
Posted By Fortis
Somebody call Captain Fugly because we've found...

Somebody call Captain Fugly because we've found his missing car! :bellyroll:
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 03-29-2015, 12:03 AM
Replies: 233
Views: 50,823
Posted By Fortis
Laphroaig Quarter Cask is amazing. Ardbeg...

Laphroaig Quarter Cask is amazing. Ardbeg Uigeadail IMO is SLIGHTLY better. If you haven't tried Uigeadail yet definitely pick up a bottle soon! It usually runs around the same price as Quarter Cask....
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 03-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Replies: 355
Views: 68,353
Posted By Fortis
Fortis = strength in Latin

Fortis = strength in Latin
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 02-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 30,584
Posted By Fortis
I work for the goverment as well and sit behind a...

I work for the goverment as well and sit behind a dual monitor workstation for 10 hours a night. By the time I get to work, my boss has gone home already :thumbup:
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 02-16-2015, 04:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 8,709
Posted By Fortis
I could've put around $12K down and financed my...

I could've put around $12K down and financed my car but I decided to lease as well. My residual will be around the $17K mark once my term is up in 2 years. I'm averaging only 6,000 miles annually so...
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 02-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Replies: 182
Views: 43,237
Posted By Fortis
2000 Ford Ranger 1985 Chevy Silverado, lifted...

2000 Ford Ranger
1985 Chevy Silverado, lifted with some 35" tires
2002 Acura RSX
2003 Acura RSX
2007 VW GTI DSG
2012 VW GLI DSG
2014 Scion FR-S
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 02-08-2015, 05:15 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,666
Posted By Fortis
If you can wait a bit, the 2016 ILX looks...

If you can wait a bit, the 2016 ILX looks promising... Complete overhaul and it now gets a K24 with 200bhp standard.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 02-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 10,616
Posted By Fortis
I filed on the Jan 22nd and got my Federal on the...

I filed on the Jan 22nd and got my Federal on the 5/5. Still waiting on Sate though...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 02-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 17,563
Posted By Fortis
ITB's X 8 :wub:

ITB's X 8 :wub:
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 12,733
Posted By Fortis
Yeah I know shoulda-woulda-coulda but the Packers...

Yeah I know shoulda-woulda-coulda but the Packers should of won that game. Those last 3 minutes were laughable. I'm not a fan of the Seachickens but I don't think they're gonna have a problem beating...
Forum: Northern California 01-20-2015, 04:45 AM
Replies: 12,912
Views: 2,784,185
Posted By Fortis
Chipotle...I just don't get the obsession...

Chipotle...I just don't get the obsession...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-20-2015, 04:39 AM
Replies: 37,188
Views: 13,675,403
Posted By Fortis
I really want some Scotch...But I'm stuck at work...

I really want some Scotch...But I'm stuck at work for another hour...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 01-20-2015, 04:36 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 27,816
Posted By Fortis
I could be wrong bought I believe the Evo3 was...

I could be wrong bought I believe the Evo3 was recently discontinued for the FR-S/BRZ.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 01-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 41,591
Posted By Fortis
They compliment the Asphalt quite well! Me like!

They compliment the Asphalt quite well! Me like!
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-19-2015, 03:00 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 20,351
Posted By Fortis
Ppl that wait till the very last second to get...

Ppl that wait till the very last second to get over and exit the freeway/make a turn and expect you to just slow down and let them over :mad0260: Drives me fricken nuts
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 01-18-2015, 02:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 23,018
Posted By Fortis
I get off work at 0230 so it's usually fairly...

I get off work at 0230 so it's usually fairly safe to get a few slides in. I always get paranoid though cause you never know if John Q Law is lurking around the corner, especially in the middle of...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 01-08-2015, 01:44 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 16,479
Posted By Fortis
At least she didn't put diesel in it... it...

At least she didn't put diesel in it... it could've been much worse lol :bonk:
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 01-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 14,951
Posted By Fortis
I waited till I had 1,000 miles on the clock so...

I waited till I had 1,000 miles on the clock so about six weeks. At that point I put on my exhaust and changed the air filter. I wanted to hit the break-in quota for miles before changing anything...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 12-25-2014, 03:43 AM
Replies: 211
Views: 56,232
Posted By Fortis
Auto all the way. I like having my right hand...

Auto all the way. I like having my right hand free to stabilize my girlfriend's chesticles while going over speed bumps and what not :)
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 12-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Replies: 196
Views: 29,540
Posted By Fortis
Edge of Tomorrow! I thought it was well written,...

Edge of Tomorrow! I thought it was well written, nicely paced and highly entertaining. It's like Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 12-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,266
Posted By Fortis
I think it might be an iOS 8 thing. I've...

I think it might be an iOS 8 thing. I've definitely noticed I've been burning though data after updating to iOS 8 on my iPhone 5. My background app refresh is off and I never use Siri. I don't...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 12-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Replies: 163
Views: 99,333
Posted By Fortis
Very interested in this...Would you say there's...

Very interested in this...Would you say there's any likelihood of throwing a CEL after prolonged use? I see that it's designed to mimic the stock AFR. I don't plan on getting an aftermarket tune or...
Forum: Northern California 12-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Replies: 9,343
Views: 2,169,099
Posted By Fortis
Saw a Series 1.0 leaving the Oakland Airport and...

Saw a Series 1.0 leaving the Oakland Airport and turning onto Ron Cowan Parkway around 4:30 this morning.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.