follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Showing results 1 to 30 of 76
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
NeverInTime
Forum:
Southern California
04-16-2019, 06:56 PM
Replies:
8
New to this
Views:
1,695
Posted By
NeverInTime
If you are looking for local meets, I would check...
If you are looking for local meets, I would check out some facebook pages and or instagram. For example the guys that do the 86 Irvine meet show up weekly, but do most of their coordination on...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
03-18-2019, 03:43 PM
Replies:
27
2019 Production numbers?
Views:
11,401
Posted By
NeverInTime
I can verify it's a similar situation over in...
I can verify it's a similar situation over in California as well for both Subaru and Toyota. Toyota does have the cash-back offer, but they tend to be much harder to negotiate with. When I bought my...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-13-2019, 03:40 PM
Replies:
337
Shopping between BRZ and MX-5. Can't get over torque dip.
Views:
63,584
Posted By
NeverInTime
The torque 'dip' has never been an issue for me...
The torque 'dip' has never been an issue for me commuting in LA traffic. If there's an opening in traffic that requires me to speed up quickly, a downshift ALWAYS gets me where I want to go. But I...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
03-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Replies:
265
2019 Toyota 86 TRD Edition
Views:
110,574
Posted By
NeverInTime
People have been asking for performance upgrades...
People have been asking for performance upgrades for these cars since day one. Toyota isn't going to be changing anything related to power or the power band until the next gen of these cars, if there...
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
03-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Replies:
104
Who has upgraded... and regretted?
Views:
28,405
Posted By
NeverInTime
A friend of mine bought an '17 Miata with the BBS...
A friend of mine bought an '17 Miata with the BBS club performance page a month after I bought my car. That car is a kind of fun that's just different than what you'll find in a BRZ/86, and in the...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Replies:
13
My 1st BRZ, 1st week of use, and 1st post here
Views:
3,414
Posted By
NeverInTime
Welcome to the community, and congrats on your...
Welcome to the community, and congrats on your new BRZ! As a side note, you may want to create a new thread in the Member's Car Journals section of the forum if you want to continue posting your...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
02-28-2019, 02:00 PM
Replies:
101
Performance Package on Automatic Brz
Views:
18,848
Posted By
NeverInTime
You cannot get a PP on an automatic BRZ. Take...
You cannot get a PP on an automatic BRZ. Take internet pricing with a grain of salt, as when you actually talk to a salesperson and negotiate a bit, you typically can get an auto BRZ for at least 1-2...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
02-25-2019, 07:12 PM
Replies:
101
Performance Package on Automatic Brz
Views:
18,848
Posted By
NeverInTime
I test drove an auto BRZ and a PP BRZ when I was...
I test drove an auto BRZ and a PP BRZ when I was initially shopping around. The PP is noticeably a bit stiffer over the bumps compared to the stock car. On the flip side I haven't minded manual in...
Forum:
Southern California
04-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Replies:
10
Best time to buy?
Views:
1,991
Posted By
NeverInTime
Timing doesn't really matter for this car. Just...
Timing doesn't really matter for this car. Just send out texts/emails to dealers and be patient.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
01-31-2018, 12:32 PM
Replies:
53
2018 radio in 2017?
Views:
35,910
Posted By
NeverInTime
Poke around the Electronics/Audio subforum,...
Poke around the Electronics/Audio subforum, there's some information for people who have done double-din installs. Here's some of the stuff that people have already done to fit standard double-din...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
01-30-2018, 12:42 PM
Replies:
92
Newb with questions vs. RF & Abarth
Views:
13,566
Posted By
NeverInTime
I test drove the AT 86 before buying my car, and...
I test drove the AT 86 before buying my car, and it was a lot more fun than I expected. I can't compare it to the Abarth/Miata AT, but for the 86/BRZ the AT does downshift very quickly when you want...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
11-21-2017, 02:57 PM
Replies:
35
has anyone odered parts from NIGEL-JDMPARTS
Views:
30,949
Posted By
NeverInTime
BUYER BEWARE!!!! Nigel-jdm should not be a...
BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Nigel-jdm should not be a site sponsor. He/she has terrible communication and a reluctance to make up for their mistakes. You guys can see the timeline of my email communications...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
11-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Replies:
200
Dan37BRZ's '15 SUPERCHARGED WRB BRZ
Views:
56,772
Posted By
NeverInTime
Let us know how you like the Kenwood DDX916WS....
Let us know how you like the Kenwood DDX916WS. I'm also curious how you'll address trapezoidal-shaped BRZ head unit opening.
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Replies:
2,587
Pic of your GT86 - RIGHT NOW!
Views:
1,051,453
Posted By
NeverInTime
https://i.imgur.com/m7ZYoSah.jpg Greetings...
https://i.imgur.com/m7ZYoSah.jpg
Greetings from Pacific Coast Highway! This was taken today on the way back from picking up TRD fender extenders from Dan37BRZ.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,792
Posted By
NeverInTime
Welcome and congrats! That's a great color.
Welcome and congrats! That's a great color.
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
10-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Replies:
1,435
"Sweet Ride Bro" Encounters
Views:
453,722
Posted By
NeverInTime
Yep. :sigh: Will report back if I manage to...
Yep. :sigh:
Will report back if I manage to pick up a girl with the car. Will probably need to talk about something else than cars though...
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
10-17-2017, 02:27 PM
Replies:
1,435
"Sweet Ride Bro" Encounters
Views:
453,722
Posted By
NeverInTime
We have a ton of FRS/86/BRZs over here in So Cal,...
We have a ton of FRS/86/BRZs over here in So Cal, but I still get the occasional look or 'nice car'. I was at a gas station last night and a guy in a Porsche Boxter came up to me and started...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,792
Posted By
NeverInTime
Welcome! I hope you're prepared for envious...
Welcome! I hope you're prepared for envious glances and complements on the bright red Brembos :burnrubber:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Replies:
8,168
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
4,108,546
Posted By
NeverInTime
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the car so far....
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the car so far. When you get some new tires, definitely check out some of the nice twisty roads you have up there. The Northern California sub-forum here has a stickied...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Replies:
49
Buzzing/vibrating gear stick
Views:
15,781
Posted By
NeverInTime
Yes my stick vibrates too. There's no noise and...
Yes my stick vibrates too. There's no noise and it's only noticeable when I rest my hand on the stick. It is worth mentioning my friend who drives a Cayman said it was the weirdest thing about my car...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Replies:
961
FT86Club's BRZ Series.HyperBlue Owners Registry
Views:
366,860
Posted By
NeverInTime
What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Replies:
147
Poll:
Toyota to Unveil GR HV SPORTS concept at Tokyo Motor Show 2017
Views:
31,769
Posted By
NeverInTime
At least this shows Toyota has some interest in...
At least this shows Toyota has some interest in investing some more time and money into the 86 platform. Having more options isn't a bad thing, even if it's not something enthusiasts like us would...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-03-2017, 01:03 PM
Replies:
62
What made you guys choose BRZ/FR-S?
Views:
9,754
Posted By
NeverInTime
I couldn't afford the upkeep/modding on a AE86 to...
I couldn't afford the upkeep/modding on a AE86 to fufill my tofu-delivering fantasies.
Joking aside, I didn't like the new Miata styling and I also didn't want to deal with a convertible (s2000)....
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Replies:
62
Wow, what a car!
Views:
12,617
Posted By
NeverInTime
Don't take anything said here personally....
Don't take anything said here personally. Remember, it's the internet. That being said, people here will help out if you know how to use Google to search the forum, try to keep a open mind, and more...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Replies:
98
Analysis Paralysis
Views:
17,755
Posted By
NeverInTime
I live close to some good driving roads, but due...
I live close to some good driving roads, but due to LA traffic it typically takes over an hour and a half to reach them. But I bought this car specifically to enjoy those roads, so I don't mind...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
10-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Replies:
98
Analysis Paralysis
Views:
17,755
Posted By
NeverInTime
The BRZ/86 will make more sense if you want to...
The BRZ/86 will make more sense if you want to take your car up to some twisty roads. The Civic handles well, but it won't come close to giving you the same level of enjoyment as cruising around some...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
10-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Replies:
102
First Look at a North American Pre-Production 2018 Kia Stinger GT
Views:
27,936
Posted By
NeverInTime
Sat in a Stinger on display at the OC Auto Show....
Sat in a Stinger on display at the OC Auto Show. I can confirm that the Stinger interior will not be the reason you would want to sit in one. As a Kia owner, I can also confirm that you aren't...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-30-2017, 11:22 PM
Replies:
49
Corvairs (Damnit Ultra)
Views:
17,065
Posted By
NeverInTime
Shhhh the spam bot is trying to learn our...
Shhhh the spam bot is trying to learn our language. If you keep feeding it it will learn to pass you like a m'fer :D
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
09-30-2017, 03:31 AM
Replies:
804
Subaru Testing a BRZ with STI Badging and a Big Wing
Views:
195,805
Posted By
NeverInTime
https://i.imgur.com/sSsF9tH.jpg ...
https://i.imgur.com/sSsF9tH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LhYzMrN.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/X42tSy9.jpg
The tS wing looks better in real life, though it will probably still be a bit too ricer for some...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
09-29-2017, 04:06 PM
Replies:
804
Subaru Testing a BRZ with STI Badging and a Big Wing
Views:
195,805
Posted By
NeverInTime
Cool I'm going to that show today, so I'll check...
Cool I'm going to that show today, so I'll check them out.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 76
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
06:32 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.