Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 12-03-2015 |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12:08 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 01-01-2015 |
| 11:08 AM - OmarGC mentioned Drift&Drag in post Clutch Switch Bypass There is a button that is depressed... |
| 12-26-2014 |
| 01:19 AM - Deleted Posts |
| 12-21-2014 |
| 05:07 PM - slicktop mentioned Drift&Drag in post Thinking of doing an engine swap? Read here first. Also, I said it before, Motec and H... |
| 12-11-2014 |
| 11:51 PM - slicktop mentioned Drift&Drag in post My 2JZ Build - Last post w/ dyno (565whp/435wtq) updated 14 Apr 16 About due for an update man! lol
... |
| 12-07-2014 |
| 03:47 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned OmarGC in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ...well.
@slicktop @OmarGC |
| 03:47 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned slicktop in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ...edback as well.
@slicktop @OmarGC |
| 11-25-2014 |
| 07:20 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned slicktop in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ...to be modified?
@slicktop, @OmarGC, and I are ... |
| 07:20 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned rh9 in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ... you for clarifying rh9
The mistake is chas... |
| 07:20 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned OmarGC in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ...ied?
@slicktop, @OmarGC, and I are about to ... |
| 07:20 PM - Drift&Drag mentioned Chase Bays in post 2JZ swapped BRZ ... ...rh9
The mistake is chase bays not mine..im correct... |
| 10-21-2014 |
| 01:50 PM - SomeoneWhoIsntMe mentioned Drift&Drag in post Any active 2JZ swap build threads? thanks for the offer OmarGC , I'm n... |
| 10-20-2014 |
| 07:42 PM - OmarGC mentioned Drift&Drag in post Any active 2JZ swap build threads? I'm not.
edit: but I did just or... |
| 11:19 AM - inertia mentioned Drift&Drag in post Any active 2JZ swap build threads? Anyone else building a 2JZ BRZ or F... |
| 10-19-2014 |
| 08:51 PM - Deleted Posts |




