follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Members List

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Rue Rue is offline

Member

Trader Rating

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings
Trader Rating:
Positive Feedback:
0
0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
0
0
Total positive feedback: 0
View Complete Feedbacks for Rue
  Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
 Positive 0 0 0
 Neutral 0 0 0
 Negative 0 0 0

About Me

  • About Rue
    Car
    Shoe Leather Limousine
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
  • Signature
    "Working on cars is not what I do... it's who I am." Steve Metcalf

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Thanks
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-04-2014 03:39 PM
  • Join Date: 10-16-2013

Mentions

05-04-2014
01:23 AM - Deleted Posts
03-12-2014
02:42 PM - Dustin mentioned Rue in post The reason I'm always broke - Dustin's Supercharged 86
... I had my brother @Rue order the 70mm Races...
03-04-2014
01:21 PM - Rue mentioned Ryan@Nameless in post Nameless Performance Equal Length Stepped Header
...he spoke with them, Ryan@Nameless said his should ship...
01-25-2014
05:32 PM - Dustin mentioned Rue in post DIY - Differential and Ring & Pinion Swap
...s out to my brother Rue. Without his guidanc...
01-22-2014
12:23 AM - Dustin mentioned Rue in post The reason I'm always broke - Dustin's Supercharged 86
....com/albums/qq288/efrue57/86/IMG_1835.jpg ...
01-11-2014
02:46 PM - Dustin mentioned Rue in post The reason I'm always broke - Dustin's Supercharged 86
....com/albums/qq288/efrue57/86/40EE516C-A55F-4...
11-18-2013
07:57 PM - idario mentioned Rue in post Fort Worth Meet
... for the next meet. Rue
11-17-2013
10:30 PM - Rue mentioned idario in post Fort Worth Meet
... to why you flaked idario... still owe you a k...

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.