Sideways&Smiling
|
Last Activity: 08-01-2022 12:41 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mentions
| 04-05-2015 |
| 01:58 PM - Frost mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Frs vs s2000 Well, it's official - I've shaken hands a... |
| 04-02-2015 |
| 07:00 PM - 2pointSLOW86 mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Official FLORIDA Owner's Registry (240+ owners) The lowered one with toms tails? Sideways... |
| 03-16-2015 |
| 06:58 PM - strat61caster mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post 4th gen ND Mazda MX-5 Miata @DAEMANO @Sideways&Smiling
You're assumi... |
| 02-22-2015 |
| 02:40 AM - strat61caster mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Best used track car for about 7500$ and small amounts of dd lol Sideways&Smiling you listed every rea... |
| 01-27-2015 |
| 07:45 PM - DAEMANO mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Why Scion FR-S Sales Have Plunged There's more to suggest that there WILL b... |
| 11-18-2014 |
| 11:42 AM - strat61caster mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post well, I put away my summer car for good today Fuck if I had the space I'd have an FB/SA... |
| 10-13-2014 |
| 01:49 AM - Drift&Drag mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Opinions on Saturn Sky? Pretty cool indeed! Also, nice to see ano... |
| 06-13-2014 |
| 07:36 AM - Mad1723 mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Project CARS (game) PS4?!
I was under the assumption this mi... |
| 06-06-2014 |
| 02:05 PM - SomeoneWhoIsntMe mentioned Sideways&Smiling in post Open Letter to Potential FR-S Buyers & Disillusioned Owners The scion tC is a great car. Its on a ver... |




