SeanRTR
|
Last Activity: 09-15-2022 03:02 PM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
About Me
- About SeanRTR
- Car
- 2013 Scion FR-S
- Location
- Walled Lake, MI
-
Signature
- -2013 Scion FR-S C-Street
Gearhead Homes - Homes geared towards car enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/GearheadHomes.RealEstate
- -2013 Scion FR-S C-Street
Mentions
| 12-14-2015 |
| 01:34 PM - Stang70Fastback mentioned SeanRTR in post SCCA Solo C Street Discussion I agree with SeanRTR on this one. I'm not... |
| 03-16-2015 |
| 11:12 PM - dp1 mentioned SeanRTR in post dp1 tires (reference/research/reviews) ...pplies to A7 vs R7
SeanRTR "Spec Miata was on S... |
| 11-10-2014 |
| 10:25 AM - 7thgear mentioned SeanRTR in post should I slap 245/45/17 toyo R1Rs on mai C-Street car? ...tency
or do what @SeanRTR and stagger front/ba... |
| 10:25 AM - 7thgear mentioned SeanRTR in post double post delete plz sdfasdfasasdfasdf |
| 02-10-2014 |
| 01:35 PM - Sccabrz192 mentioned SeanRTR in post SCCA Solo C Street Discussion ...em back-to-back.
SeanRTR and I are both Detro... |




