JonRZ
|
Last Activity: 06-24-2020 04:14 AM
Trader Rating
| iTrader Profile | Recent Ratings | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
About Me
- About JonRZ
- Car
- 2017 CWP BRZ w/ PP
- Location
- Pittsburgh, PA
-
Signature
- My 2017 JDM tS Build
IG: @TheJonRZ
- My 2017 JDM tS Build
Mentions
| 03-12-2018 |
| 12:46 PM - JonRZ mentioned Drambeenie in post Drambeenie Risers MEGATHREAD. ...ow they turned out! Drambeenie was right there when... |
| 12:46 PM - JonRZ mentioned johan in post Drambeenie Risers MEGATHREAD. ...had a screenshot of johan and spike021 install... |
| 12:46 PM - JonRZ mentioned sp in post Drambeenie Risers MEGATHREAD. ... for the top of the spoiler as advised and ... |
| 12:39 PM - JonRZ mentioned Drambeenie in post JonRZ's 17' BRZ JDM tS Build ...!)
+ Installed the Drambeenie spoiler risers for t... |
| 02-21-2018 |
| 01:01 PM - JonRZ mentioned trippinbillies40 in post JonRZ's 17' BRZ JDM tS Build ...eed to confirm with trippinbillies40 on a part number. He... |
| 02-13-2018 |
| 04:47 PM - JonRZ mentioned trippinbillies40 in post BRZ Ts parts Got part numbers for the front/rear c... |
| 09-05-2017 |
| 09:05 PM - JonRZ mentioned mjanmohammad in post 17 BRZ performance package lowering springs ...im later.
Thanks mjanmohammad for the mention!
... |
| 09:05 PM - JonRZ mentioned Mr2turbo200 in post 17 BRZ performance package lowering springs ...mention!
And yes Mr2turbo200! I did swap STI pink... |
| 04:57 PM - mjanmohammad mentioned JonRZ in post 17 BRZ performance package lowering springs ...
I believe it was JonRZ. I was reading that ... |
| 08-22-2017 |
| 02:33 PM - JonRZ mentioned Drambeenie in post I hate the MY17 wing Paging Drambeenie He's working on a pr... |
| 08-11-2017 |
| 03:33 PM - JonRZ mentioned DSOmegaX in post JonRZ's 17' BRZ JDM tS Build ... as kuczynskika and DSOmegaX and I had always bee... |
| 03:33 PM - JonRZ mentioned kuczynskika in post JonRZ's 17' BRZ JDM tS Build ... this route such as kuczynskika and DSOmegaX and I h... |
| 01-27-2017 |
| 10:48 AM - JonRZ mentioned Tcoat in post 2017 BRZ delivery in Jan? ... killing me! But as Tcoat and others said, the... |




