follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Engine, Exhaust, Transmission

Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain.

User Tag List

Old 09-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Raceseng

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Raceseng | Revo Pulleys Information and Release

INTRODUCING REVO PULLEYS
Raceseng is proud to introduce the Revo pulleys. Performance pulleys for the FR-S, BRZ and GT86 FA20 engine.
The Revo Pulleys are available as a full kit or individual pulleys as outlined below.

REVO 7 | $795
The only full engine pulley kit for the FA20.

REVO CRANK | $135
Lightweight crank pulley for the Subaru FA and FB engine.

REVO WATER + ALTERNATOR | $185
Lightweight water + alternator for the FA20 engine.

REVO IDLERS | $250
Floating face idler pulleys.

REVO TENSIONERS | $225
Floating face tensioner pulleys.

CRANK + WATER + IDLERS + TENSIONERS + ALTERNATOR
All seven engine pulleys packed with performance, innovation, design, engineering, and quality.

PERFORMANCE YOU CAN FEEL
The Revo 7 kit reduces the pulley system weight by 4 lbs. resulting in less rotational mass and parasitic drag.
Transform your driving experience with improved throttle response and faster revs.

SIGNATURE DESIGN
The Revo pulleys were styled to have a unique and common design language.
Our signature design provides enthusiasts with a premium look that stands out from the competition.

INNOVATIVE FUNCTION
The innovative idler and tensioner pulleys feature a floating face design.
As your belt turns, the face of these pulleys stay static and do not spin, providing a unique look like no other pulley kit.

ENGINEERING THE DIET
The pulleys were run through extensive FEA simulations to
determine where we could remove material without sacrificing the structural integrity of the pulley.

TESTING THE DIET
Validating our design and engineering assumptions is critical to finalizing product development.
The pulleys were tested in both harsh winter conditions and the extreme heat of summer extensively.
They were tested both on the street and put through heavy track use validating the quality of the engineering and materials used.

QUALITY THROUGHOUT
USA milled material. In house precision manufacturing. Meticulous metal finishing.
The Revo Pulleys are packing with quality throughout their manufacturing process.

THE FINAL TOUCH
After machining, the Revo Pulleys is anodized with our proprietary process to produce a rich color and prevent corrosion.
The final touch is the cnc machining of our signature ring and icon.

CRAFTED BY US
For the integrity and craftsmanship of our products, we do our manufacturing in house.
We are proud to get our hands dirty crafting every Revo pulley!
Raceseng is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Raceseng For This Useful Post:
15limited (09-19-2016), Clipdat (09-19-2016), DustinS (09-19-2016), FUN BRZ (09-27-2016), Hostile_Kittens (09-19-2016), swift996 (09-19-2016), weederr33 (09-19-2016), whataboutbob (09-19-2016)
Old 10-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #2
xkalelx

Drives: 2013 BRZ black
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wow! This pulley set has greatly exceeded my expectations of quality. I work in quality and frequently inspect machined and anodized parts. I wasn’t thinking this would be anything special vs other pulleys on the market. Boy was I wrong.

Jarrett at Raceseng has designed these from the bottom up. I am really impressed with the idlers and tensioners. They feature high quality replaceable bearings (should one fail after a long service life) and pulley material made of some high grade polished steel for extended service free life. The only thing I opted out of was the crank pulley because I already have a Fluidamper. I cannot comment about the weight savings here.

There is only one other full pulley set offering on the market for the FA20 from what I can find and those are not even in the same ballpark as these REVOs. If you’re looking for the best pulley set on the market. This is THE only option. Option B is cheap Chinese made aluminum pulleys that the belt will wear through over time and feature cheap economical bearings. So... it's grade school tee-ball vs. The New York Yankees. Theirs is just some tepid... off-brand, generic cola. What Raceseng is making is classic Coke.

At first I thought the price for the set was high until I held these in my hands. You get EXACTLY what you pay for and is a direct correlation with the level of precision and craftsmanship you come to expect from Raceseng.

Ease of Install 5/10
Quality of components 10/10
OE fit 10/10
Machining finish 10/10
Anodization and sealant dye 10/10
Packaging and instructions 10/10
Customer service/shipping time 10/10

Before anyone asks… the blue belt is an HKS racing belt. Good luck finding one. And the turbo kit is from Driven Fab.

Now for the before/after pics!

Old 10-03-2016, 03:30 PM   #3
ryoma

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited CWP
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
wow that blue belt with the pulleys look really nice
Old 10-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
Dipstik-sportech

Drives: 2013 BRZ satin white pearl sportech
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-HKS-FINE-T...-/191666485572

Not so hard to find. Just might order one right now
2013 SWP BRZ sportech. 11.11sec@129.01mph, 511whp on e70. FullBlown base kit, FullBlown built 9.5:1 engine, GTX3076R GEN2 turbo, 1700cc Bosch injectors, FullBlown flex fuel kit, FullBlown radiator and oil cooler, FullBlown custom 3" dual exit exhaust, act xtreme clutch, whiteline diff and subframe inserts, BC Racing coilovers, hotchkiss 18mm rear sway, is300 3.73 differential ... Never finished
Dipstik-sportech is offline   Reply With Quote