follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

User Tag List

Old 02-24-2015, 01:55 PM   #981
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbound972 View Post
Well I do know how to log and have done so in the past for the idle issue. I don't log all the time and this doesn't happen that often. I do have gauges and monitor them as I drive. So if you don't have any helpful input I'd suggest shutting the fuck up.
While we understand the feelings that come along with blowing up a motor and having it built back up, etc, you need to keep the profanity out of this thread. This thread is ONLY for discussing our current tunes and any updates on that. If you have any particular question regarding your vehicle you can always contact me directly like you did earlier today.

Keep this thread clean, it is not a place to argue.

Sincerely,

Delicious Tuning

Last edited by DeliciousTuning; 04-11-2019 at 05:21 PM.
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
CK_Bladesmith (02-24-2015)
Old 02-24-2015, 01:56 PM   #982
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_Bladesmith View Post
Any eta on the innovate tune?
Were you waiting on a particular update or just a general update? What version are you on?

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
Old 02-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #983
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
Were you waiting on a particular update or just a general update? What version are you on?

Sincerely,

Zach

Delicious Tuning

The version I'm waiting on is 8.70 which is probably 8.80 according to Bill as of January 5th when I emailed him about it. I am currently running 8.65.
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:10 PM   #984
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_Bladesmith View Post
The version I'm waiting on is 8.70 which is probably 8.80 according to Bill as of January 5th when I emailed him about it. I am currently running 8.65.
Email me at sales@delicioustuning.com

Sincerely,

Delicious Tuning

Old 02-24-2015, 02:11 PM   #985
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Email me at sales@delicioustuning.com.com

Sincerely,

Zach

Delicious Tuning

10-4. I'll send all required info. Thanks zach.
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CK_Bladesmith For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 02:55 AM   #986
BRZ68

Drives: BRZ m/t
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZ68 View Post
Hi Zach, I just want to know if you guys received my emails to you both last November, another one last December, and finally a PM last week. I only want a confirmation if you've reviewed my concern in both my NA Stage2 tune and my Flash&Go Turbo tune format updates. Please let me know how to get you guys' attention. Thank you!
Quote:
Sorry about that, lost in the sea of mail. Responded!

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning
Hi Zach, I've been sending you guys PM's and emails but I haven't gotten a response if you're in fact receiving them. Anyways, I'll just post my request here so it won't get lost somewhere.

For my NA Stag2 latest tune update, pls. include:
a) AutoBlip
b) Flatfoot Shifting
c) Revlaunch

For my JDL turbo Flash & Go maps, I just want the latest version/update and change to Gulf Brz format.

Name: Laurence Paul Cusi
Email: iceberg629@aol.com
Dongle ID: 6B 13 46
Reg. Code: 111 130 CC4

Thanks!

PAUL
BRZ68 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BRZ68 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 03:32 PM   #987
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZ68 View Post
Hi Zach, I've been sending you guys PM's and emails but I haven't gotten a response if you're in fact receiving them. Anyways, I'll just post my request here so it won't get lost somewhere.

For my NA Stag2 latest tune update, pls. include:
a) AutoBlip
b) Flatfoot Shifting
c) Revlaunch

For my JDL turbo Flash & Go maps, I just want the latest version/update and change to Gulf Brz format.

Name: Laurence Paul Cusi
Email: iceberg629@aol.com
Dongle ID: 6B 13 46
Reg. Code: 111 130 CC4

Thanks!

PAUL
Hey Paul,

Still working on it, just very backed up. Sorry for the delays, we're trying to get updates out asap.

Sincerely,

Delicious Tuning

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
acro (03-18-2015), BRZ68 (03-17-2015)
Old 03-18-2015, 10:36 AM   #988
acro

Drives: GT-86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Hey Paul,

Still working on it, just very backed up. Sorry for the delays, we're trying to get updates out asap.

Sincerely,

Zach
Delicious Tuning

Eagerly awaiting.
acro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:38 AM   #989
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by acro View Post
Eagerly awaiting.
Yours too

Sincerely,

Delicious Tuning

The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
acro (03-18-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #990
Atticus8631

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Series 10
Hey there!

I've placed an order for the full JDL 2.5" header back system with this specific configuration:
  • UEL catted header (thermal coated with cat left uncoated)
  • OP
  • Ultra-quiet front pipe (catted and resonated)
  • Full CBE (resonated)
Other parts currently installed:
  • Carbon fiber drive shaft
  • Perrin Lightweight Crank Pulley
  • Perrin Lightweight Accessory Pulley Kit
I haven't really considered an intake up to this point since the OEM system seems to be pretty adequate for most purposes. However, getting a full exhaust and tune leads me to think I should get the most bang for the buck when it comes to the tune and throw an intake on the project as well. Your site recommends the Airaid system, is that something you still consider #1 or have you changed preferences as you tune new systems (GReddy, aFe Takeda, Perrin BIGMAF 3" intake all seem very highly regarded). My overall goal for the car isn't to have crazy HP up top. I'd really like to get rid of the torque dip to smooth out the power delivery and then dial in as much safe (ideal A/F ratio) power as possible

I'm pretty far away from you guys being in Texas haha, so I figure I would find a local, reputable dyno and do a stock run, install all parts and do another run, and then flash your Stage 2 Tune and do a run. I'd like to see the differences between the three dyno pulls and I'm sure a lot of people on here who aren't quite sure what they want to do with their FA20 just yet would be excited to see too. Afterwards, I'd like to get you guys to take a look and see if everything looks alright and if there's more room to play around. I think I read earlier in the thread about data logging first for a reference point. Should I have the EcuTek equipment ready to go first for when I do the stock run?

Lots of good info in this thread, thanks for what you guys do! I'm stoked to see what my machine can do!
Atticus8631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:25 PM   #991
Rookie84

Drives: '02 GS300, '12 S80 T5, '15 BRZ 6MT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus8631 View Post
Hey there!

I've placed an order for the full JDL 2.5" header back system with this specific configuration:
  • UEL catted header (thermal coated with cat left uncoated)
  • OP
  • Ultra-quiet front pipe (catted and resonated)
  • Full CBE (resonated)
Other parts currently installed:
  • Carbon fiber drive shaft
  • Perrin Lightweight Crank Pulley
  • Perrin Lightweight Accessory Pulley Kit
I haven't really considered an intake up to this point since the OEM system seems to be pretty adequate for most purposes. However, getting a full exhaust and tune leads me to think I should get the most bang for the buck when it comes to the tune and throw an intake on the project as well. Your site recommends the Airaid system, is that something you still consider #1 or have you changed preferences as you tune new systems (GReddy, aFe Takeda, Perrin BIGMAF 3" intake all seem very highly regarded). My overall goal for the car isn't to have crazy HP up top. I'd really like to get rid of the torque dip to smooth out the power delivery and then dial in as much safe (ideal A/F ratio) power as possible

I'm pretty far away from you guys being in Texas haha, so I figure I would find a local, reputable dyno and do a stock run, install all parts and do another run, and then flash your Stage 2 Tune and do a run. I'd like to see the differences between the three dyno pulls and I'm sure a lot of people on here who aren't quite sure what they want to do with their FA20 just yet would be excited to see too. Afterwards, I'd like to get you guys to take a look and see if everything looks alright and if there's more room to play around. I think I read earlier in the thread about data logging first for a reference point. Should I have the EcuTek equipment ready to go first for when I do the stock run?

Lots of good info in this thread, thanks for what you guys do! I'm stoked to see what my machine can do!
A bit off-topic, but I'm really interested to see how your setup sounds. Do you think you can make a video clip of your setup when you install everything?
Rookie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 07:02 PM   #992
Atticus8631

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Series 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie84 View Post
A bit off-topic, but I'm really interested to see how your setup sounds. Do you think you can make a video clip of your setup when you install everything?

Agreed. I debated sending over PM, but I thought others might be interested or might have their own insight. In retrospect, I should have just created my own thread, my bad.

I'll definitely get some videos going as I make progress and post the results in a separate thread.
Atticus8631 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Atticus8631 For This Useful Post:
Rookie84 (04-03-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #993
BC-Boy

Drives: 2013 Brz sport-tech
Garage
Ive got that header and op but with borla catback it sounds sick no rasp no drone sounds mean , almost closer to a v6 sound , fitment of the borla sucked tho, might sound even better with my updated tune . Do love my delicious tune tho it feels strong and smooth. im running a old version of the tune im sure the new one will feel absolutly fantastic up until i feed her e85.
BC-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BC-Boy For This Useful Post:
Rookie84 (04-03-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #994
Rookie84

Drives: '02 GS300, '12 S80 T5, '15 BRZ 6MT
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus8631 View Post
Agreed. I debated sending over PM, but I thought others might be interested or might have their own insight. In retrospect, I should have just created my own thread, my bad.

I'll definitely get some videos going as I make progress and post the results in a separate thread.
No, no. I didn't mean that your post was a bit off-topic. I meant that my request for video clip was off-topic.

Anyway, I'll look forward to your video + tuning results! Thanks!
Rookie84 is offline   Reply With Quote