follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
zzang
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: s2k
Location: LA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
FS: 2013 brz limited, black, 6spd, socal - sold

Hi FT86,

I am selling my 2013 BRZ limited. It's a 6 speed, crystal black silica. It currently has just a tad over 28,200 miles. Car is completely stock. The only notable mods that were on the car were coilovers, exhaust, wheels, tom's tails and a kcmachine lightweight battery kit, which have since been reverted back to the original parts that came with the car. Based on the engine bay pic, you'll notice that it isn't the oem panasonic battery. I had a shorai battery installed for over a year. When I was swapping back the original battery, I noticed it was leaking, so I got a replacement.

I am the original owner, bought in summer 2013 from Irvine Subaru. I've had it serviced by them and south coast subaru ever since. I have all service history (irvine and south coast subaru and random things like alignments and receipts of the mods documented in a folder. Car is still under factory 3yr/36,000mi warranty.

It would be really great to see my car go to another enthusiast who will take care of the car and thoroughly enjoy it, so feel free to make me an offer if you're interested. No trades and please no lowballs.

Sold.
Attached Images
            

Last edited by zzang; 06-29-2015 at 12:19 PM.
zzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:18 PM   #2
zzang
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: s2k
Location: LA
Posts: 65
Thanks: 11
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Sold. Mods, please close thread.
zzang is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: NH: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited 6spd (and part out) FearBoy Cars for Sale/Trade 19 11-18-2014 07:07 PM
FS: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited 6spd (WI) wgnzlz Cars for Sale/Trade 9 06-08-2014 12:47 PM
FS: 2013 Subaru BRZ Premium WRB 6spd (SoCal) Xenope Cars for Sale/Trade 2 03-15-2014 07:22 PM
SoCAL: WRB BRZ 6spd LIMITED- Brand New virjose Cars for Sale/Trade 12 08-20-2013 04:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.