|
||||||
| Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 443
Thanks: 105
Thanked 409 Times in 173 Posts
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
|
Part numbers for fuel lines?
Does anyone know the part numbers for the high pressure fuel lines that run across the top of the engine that need to be replaced after removal?
Since I'm having my engine rebuilt I want to make sure to replace those as recommended but I can't find the numbers in the service manuals. Thanks in advance!
__________________
Complete Part Out: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125688
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OEM part numbers | nikitopo | Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing | 1 | 12-29-2014 12:59 PM |
| Part Numbers | tommy | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 3 | 12-31-2013 04:33 PM |
| Part numbers | 20valvewynn83 | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 1 | 07-24-2012 06:16 AM |
| How do I get JDM part numbers? | InstantNoodles | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 2 | 07-09-2012 04:29 PM |
| part numbers | Staticfrost | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 5 | 05-29-2012 12:02 PM |