|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
WTB: OEM Tow Eye
Hello all,
I'm looking for the original tow eye that came with your BRZ/FRS. Those of you that have aftermarket tow hooks, or removed it from your car let me know what your price is. I'm located in Miami but id be willing to pay shipping. Thanks!! -Alan |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 Raven Scion FR-S
Location: Fernandina Beach, FL
Posts: 437
Thanks: 118
Thanked 171 Times in 112 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
$15 shipped? I'm near Jax, FL.
__________________
Emmanuel Baako: NASA-Southeast Race Control & NASA Florida Race Director
![]() RaceCar:2013 Scion FR-S #986 NASA PTD || Tow:2011 Dodge Durango R/T ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|