follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > New England

New England MA, ME, NH, RI, VT

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2015, 04:28 PM   #1
AznBRZer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: 16 CBS WRX Limited
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,147
Thanks: 947
Thanked 592 Times in 371 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Where to order a WRX and other preorder questions

Since I'm from Boston, are there any recommendations on where to order? I've been reading through some old threads and a few people ordered from Cityside, Patrick, and Planet. Oddly enough, no mentions of Gary from Manchester.

Right now I have a solid discount from Gary and it's a bit of a trek. I don't mind traveling and trying the bbq place next door, but if there's someone closer that can give me the same discount, I figure it couldn't hurt to try.

My question is regarding possibly trading in the BRZ in relation to preordering. Would they value the car at the time of the order or at delivery? I was at Patrick ready to buy a 15 WRX and the salesman said that my trade-in value will hold if I order a car in the pipeline. I'm guessing this depends on the dealer? I've read similar stories of the same thing, but wanted to confirm.

Or if it's more productive for someone to lay out the ordering process, that be great too.

Thanks all!
AznBRZer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NON 86 PREORDER NO CAR YET andy19804 Mid-Atlantic 11 06-06-2012 09:36 AM
Questions regarding FRS Pre-order ft86Fan Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 4 04-21-2012 02:42 PM
What did you get with ur FRS preorder? dookie11 Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 7 04-20-2012 04:51 PM
Can SOA change my preorder? Zaneman BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 8 04-08-2012 02:06 PM
Estimated delivery based upon order date vs. order at dealership? bloomy116 BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 3 04-05-2012 11:51 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.