follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

User Tag List

Old 10-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Ryan5x

Drives: 2014 Whiteout Monogram FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Seek button with iPod function for BeSpoke Premium

I have a 2014 Monogram with the Bespoke Premium audio with aha and Nav.

Until this morning the seek button would change the song on all of my apple devices, my 2nd gen ipod video, 2nd and 3rd gen ipod touch, and my iphone 5. Now it no longer changed the song on any of them. I've tried changing the cables and devices, and it just doesn't seem to use the seek function.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if anyone can suggest a fix without going to the dealership?

Thanks!
Ryan5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
Haeb

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S Monogram Series
Same year make model etc and my ipod only works intermittently with the Bespoke. Most times it see's the Ipod and shows its "loading" for an infinite amount of time. Or other times it doesnt even acknowledge the Ipods existence. My wifes 2014 Rav-4 has issues with her iphone too. Theres something about licensing with the apple devices that Toyota is having issues with. I dont have a good solution for ya, other than I loaded all my music onto a USB stick and that seems to work pretty well.
Haeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
Ryan5x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeb View Post
Same year make model etc and my ipod only works intermittently with the Bespoke. Most times it see's the Ipod and shows its "loading" for an infinite amount of time. Or other times it doesnt even acknowledge the Ipods existence. My wifes 2014 Rav-4 has issues with her iphone too. Theres something about licensing with the apple devices that Toyota is having issues with. I dont have a good solution for ya, other than I loaded all my music onto a USB stick and that seems to work pretty well.
Hmm. I haven't had it to where it only worked intermittently though. It usually always picks up the ipod and always seems to load. I'm almost at 5k miles on the OD so i've been driving it a little while with it working 100% of the time.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Haeb

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S Monogram Series
I have an older iPod. That may be part of the issue I'm having. When it works, it works great. When it decides it cant find it, or cant load from it....then its kind of a downer LOL
Haeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:16 PM   #5
Ryan5x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeb View Post
I have an older iPod. That may be part of the issue I'm having. When it works, it works great. When it decides it cant find it, or cant load from it....then its kind of a downer LOL
Lol. Well, I have a 2nd gen iPod video and it use to work perfectly until this morning, but when I went for a drive earlier it seemed to have fixed itself. I was hoping it wouldn't just work intermittently like you said before.

I hope there's a long term fix for us Bespoke guys.

Tags
aha, bespoke, ipod, premium audio, seek button