|
||||||
| Northwest AK, ID, OR, WA |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Regional Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 00-AP1 20-A90 06-Z33 07-FA5 93-NA1
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,634
Thanks: 85
Thanked 1,279 Times in 857 Posts
Mentioned: 309 Post(s)
|
Airsoft
My cousin recently got into Airsofting. I used to Airsoft back in the day, and my cousin wants to just play with people. A lot of my friends don't play anymore or have a collection. Anybody else here play?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2014 Satin White Pearl GTS auto
Location: Kyalami- South Africa
Posts: 301
Thanks: 11
Thanked 163 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
I used to, could shoot the head off a matchstick from 15 metres
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: '13 GBS Subaru BRZ
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,030
Thanks: 680
Thanked 664 Times in 382 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
I'm just getting back into Airsoft now that a friend has a good location to play again.
__________________
-Fortes fortuna adiuvat (Fortune favors the bold)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
|
I have a little one, but I can't really do anything with it, since it's a single shot, and doesn't even shoot straight!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Regional Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: 00-AP1 20-A90 06-Z33 07-FA5 93-NA1
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,634
Thanks: 85
Thanked 1,279 Times in 857 Posts
Mentioned: 309 Post(s)
|
I have like 3 or 4 from back in the day. If anybody wants to get together and shoot my cousin.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| KingArms M4A1 Airsoft Gun + Goggles/Mask/Chest Rig + MORE! | 636 | Miscellaneous | 0 | 12-14-2013 03:23 PM |