|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: Tornado Red FR-S
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
WTB - Passenger fender and door
I need passenger side door and passenger fender! Preferably firestorm red but any will work. PM me if you know anyone that is selling these items.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: Whiteout 6Sp FR-S
Location: East Boston
Posts: 320
Thanks: 81
Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
I got a whiteout one but by the time it gets shipped out there and you paint it your better off buying one there. I want $175 for it but its in mint condition took it off at 800 miles.
Last edited by C130NAV; 04-04-2014 at 09:22 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Drives: Tornado Red FR-S
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Just the fender?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: Whiteout 6Sp FR-S
Location: East Boston
Posts: 320
Thanks: 81
Thanked 80 Times in 60 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Sorry I ment to put $175 and yes I only have a fender and hood no door. I got a shipping quote to CA for a guy and it was $95 UPS or $45 Greyhound but you will have to pick it up at a local greyhound station.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| I need frs passenger fender and headlight! | Jonoraven93 | Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) | 20 | 02-05-2018 02:55 PM |
| WTB OEM passenger fender | SpeedR | Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) | 6 | 03-11-2014 08:54 PM |
| Passenger fender needed | Kobra626 | Southern California | 0 | 02-12-2014 06:41 PM |
| WTB Whiteout Passenger side fender or both sides | Minovsky | Canada Classifieds | 6 | 07-04-2013 08:52 PM |
| WTB Passenger side fender Whiteout | Minovsky | Canada Classifieds | 0 | 06-18-2013 01:02 PM |