follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > Australia Classifieds

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
kiks

Drives: V12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Work XT7 18's (white), FZ201 Semi Slicks

Precursor:
I will freight, at your expense, Australia wide.
I have no problems putting the wheels in wheel boxes and protecting them as best as possible with some foam and shit.

But I much prefer pickup in brisbane.

0411 750 761

I dont check the forums much since selling my BRZ so sms/call me.

18 x 8.5 +44 offset
5x 100 PCD
Work XT7 wheels x 4

Freshly powdercoated and gloss clear coated.

Centrecaps Included. (not pictured, but theyre in good condition with all lock rings.

All four checked for round and balance on a hunter wheel balancing machine (Thanks to Chris @ tyre right Wooloongabba)

Have not been mounted or touched since being refinished, not one mark, scratch or blemish on them.

Selling as I dont own any subarus or 5x100 cars anymore.

Note, white wheels for sale. Grey ones not mine, just had them done at the same time for a mate.

245/40/18
Federel FZ201
4 of. Near new.
$1000

Proper semi slick. Arguably the fastest road legal tyre you can use in Aus.

Used for about 500km or so, and been sitting around for about 3 months now on their sides.
Tread depths 4.2-4.6mm across all of them except two have a slight taper down to 2.6mm depth on the inside edges. (poor decision on excess toe with a spring change between alignments)

Pictures indicate a puncture repair circle as I had them checked prior to stripping off.

All tyres even weight within 20 grams or so when new, and mounted on the above work wheels used a total of 5grams on two wheels to balance them (on a hunter balancing machine, not usual crap. I deliberately chose these four as a matched set.

Have NOT been heat cycled even once, used for a few days of daily driving while messing about with the liberty spring rates and then for a single run across nebo/glorious with plenty of wet patches so they never even got up to temp.

These are a minimum of $360 ea wholesale new so grab a bargain.

kiks is offline   Reply With Quote