follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB

Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB Problems, issues, recalls, TSBs

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2026, 09:48 PM   #1
FrickingReallySlow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2015 FR-S
Location: San francisco
Posts: 368
Thanks: 161
Thanked 157 Times in 103 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Help needed identifying this part. What's the part number?

I recently found this part circled in red on the floor of my driveway and looks like I don't have it on the drivers side (its fallen off) I'm not sure what it is used for (its feels rubbery) and how to order it. I've check both Subaru and Toyota parts websites and none of the pictures (see 2nd picture) include this part in the depiction. Would appreciate forum members identifying the part number so I can order a replacement for the drivers side (along with the screw)
Attached Images
  
FrickingReallySlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2026, 07:30 AM   #2
EndlessAzure
Wheels for Brains
 
EndlessAzure's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Drives: '14 FR-S [37J] | Daily/Track
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 952
Thanks: 122
Thanked 653 Times in 399 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickingReallySlow View Post
I recently found this part circled in red on the floor of my driveway and looks like I don't have it on the drivers side (its fallen off) I'm not sure what it is used for (its feels rubbery) and how to order it. I've check both Subaru and Toyota parts websites and none of the pictures (see 2nd picture) include this part in the depiction. Would appreciate forum members identifying the part number so I can order a replacement for the drivers side (along with the screw)
https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_20...10-901-01.html

Door Seal. Door Weatherstrip. Cover Door R, Right & Left?


Right - SU00304601 / 63563CA000
Left - SU00304602 / 63563CA010


It's a whole assembly with the plastic cover.
Attached Images
 
EndlessAzure is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help identifying part attached to rad support driftking96 Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11 01-19-2023 09:52 AM
NEED HELP Identifying Part Number Sodaisgood Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 2 12-22-2018 03:27 AM
Looking for help identifying this part. citizensane Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 8 11-06-2018 02:48 PM
FRS RS 1.0 Need help Identifying this part FRSure Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 2 07-10-2018 12:50 PM
Help with identifying a part PolarbearRescue Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 4 05-08-2017 11:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.