|
||||||
| BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics General topics for the second-gen BRZ |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Mar 2023
Drives: 2023 Gray BRZ
Location: SoCal
Posts: 88
Thanks: 75
Thanked 97 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Nice review in Top Gear
https://www.topgear.com/long-term-ca.../gr86/report-3
I really enjoyed that one... ok it is the GR... but I have a BRZ so I am posting it here :-) (They had to buy theirs used because apparently they are impossible to get in the UK... ) It was pouring in LA (yes it does rain here, occasionally) when I brought mine home. Even the first drive was fun... but I was thinking the wiper adjustment was upside down too! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
"wooden tyres" haha
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Spelling Impaired
Join Date: Jan 2022
Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited WR Blue
Location: St. Louis metro area
Posts: 384
Thanks: 255
Thanked 157 Times in 105 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Nice article. Brought back memories when I lived in the UK. I actually worked a corner a couple times at the Snetterton track mentioned in the first report...
Two things I found interesting. 1. They have motorized folding mirrors! That would be handy in my undersized garage. 2. It comes with Pilot Sport 4S tires and not the Pilot Sport 4 we get. The better tire from the factory would be nice, thought not a big deal. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Nice BRZ review from Hooniverse | Guru Woodman | BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 0 | 01-26-2016 07:12 PM |
| Rev Works (not so nice) Review | Liehtw8 | User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments | 12 | 08-11-2014 09:11 AM |
| Nice GT86 Review. | Johnp | FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 5 | 03-28-2013 02:46 PM |
| THE NOT SO NICE REVIEW FRS PART 2.... | ScionFrsFan | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 1 | 02-05-2013 07:53 PM |
| A Not So Nice Review | Dezoris | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 90 | 11-06-2012 08:20 AM |