|
||||||
| Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Drives: 2013 Firestorm Red FRS
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 45
Thanks: 28
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Oil Catch Can Question
Hi guys, I've had a Radium single catch can for a while now but I can't seem to figure out which way is the proper way to connect the hoses. I've been driving around with the PCV line going into the side of the can, where the oil trap is, and the intake hose going into the top of the can, where the filters are. I saw a picture of someone who had it the opposite way and I have no idea who's right. Any help?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Here's PDF instruction Oil Catch Can
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| catch can question | sterling | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 7 | 07-07-2018 05:07 PM |
| Catch can | NV89 | Want-To-Buy Requests | 0 | 04-30-2018 01:47 PM |
| $20 oil catch can | Impureclient | DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides | 13 | 03-01-2018 10:46 PM |
| Cusco catch can mounting point question | dar3d3vil | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 4 | 05-24-2015 03:41 PM |
| Catch Can breather line question | protpibe | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 1 | 01-18-2014 03:20 PM |