|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Drives: Brz
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Blizzak WS80 215/45R17
I am moving to the west coast and will no longer need these tires. I bought them this year and drove them for less than 1,500 miles. I bought them for 600, and I am asking $420 for them. I would prefer a local pick up in Chicago, but we could work something out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 205/50R17 Blizzak WS80 on OEM Rims w/ TPMS | k3v | Wheels and Tires | 4 | 12-24-2019 10:21 PM |
| FS: 4 Blizzak WS80 Tires and wheels | Cidewayz07 | Wheels and Tires | 0 | 08-24-2017 08:07 PM |
| Michelin X-Ice Xi3 or Blizzak ws80 | Elliryx | Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack | 3 | 01-13-2016 03:21 AM |
| Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 | HoneyPie | Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack | 33 | 12-16-2015 03:52 AM |
| Blizzak WS80 215/45R17 - Lightly Used | UltramarineLuck | Wheels and Tires | 3 | 04-17-2015 10:14 AM |