|
||||||
| Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Drives: BRZ Yellow, Ranger, Evora, WCM S2K
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,712
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,500 Times in 786 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
|
Geto Exhaust
I have finished up tuning my car with Delicious. I have the AVO turbo with Delicious boost control. At this time I have the Getto exhaust installed. AVO standard outlet pipe connected to the stock overpipe, gutted 2nd cat no muffler. I butchered the pipes I had and welded them back together without the muffler.
Here are a couple of clips. Boost at 4.5 PSI Boost set for 10 however with the getto exhaust boost comes on great but dies back to around 7.5 psi at 7500 rpm. Will upgrade to full 3 inch posibly next year. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
How did you get your car to go so fast .....sideways .......... ??
However, it sounds good .... humfrz |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2017
Drives: BRZ Yellow, Ranger, Evora, WCM S2K
Location: Dallas
Posts: 1,712
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,500 Times in 786 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
|
I do not have a tune for pops and bangs and would not do that tune. I have noticed if I am on it 3/4 thottle or so and shift early around 3.5k it tends to backfire during the shift. I wondered what it looked like so I put my GoPro on the back this morning.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: White out Scion Frs
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 160
Thanks: 443
Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
So sick!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| CSG Touring86 Competition Catback Exhaust NEW - Track-ready, mature exhaust note | ajcarson11 | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 3 | 04-29-2018 07:21 PM |
| FS [SOCAL]: TRD Dual Exhaust & Stock Wheels w Tires: Exhaust SOLD. | gt860 | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 6 | 04-28-2018 06:24 PM |
| Will midpipe from Spec-D Tuning exhaust work on a Megan Racing OE-RS exhaust? | neonknight77 | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 13 | 01-09-2018 05:11 PM |
| Another project teaser. Exhaust hole covers for single exit exhaust! | Wonderbar | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 57 | 05-30-2014 01:46 AM |
| Revive Your Exhaust Tone with Our Debut FT86Club Exhaust Clearance Sale! | FRSport.com | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 0 | 09-06-2013 02:08 PM |