follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 07-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
Nevermore
Wayward Member

Drives: Hot Lava 86
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
2000 Mazda 626 Auto

Well, I don't have my FR-S yet, but when I get it I plan on selling my old car. I love my Mazda, and it's a great point A to point B car. It's still decently fun to drive and it has that Mazda zoom-zoom. The car has about 114k~ miles on it and is still going strong. The transmission is somewhat clunky and takes a bit of getting used to, but there are no issues with it. This is a good car for someone who needs a DD and doesn't want to spend a lot on it.

For the sake of disclosure I will say the car has some minor cosmetic damage, a few dings and white marks from someone's evil door. Both bumpers are pretty scratched up from spending four years on a college campus. I can provide detailed pictures for those that are interested. For the sake of appearances, they might be a huge turn off for many buyers, but the car is still in good shape for a 12 year old car.

Also, the tires are fairly new (about 6-7k miles on them) and there are two decent tires in the trunk just in case.

The KBB is around $4,100.00 and I'm asking $3,500.00 for it, OBO. Post here or feel free to pm about it.
Attached Images