|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: 2015 Ultramarine Scion FR-S (MT)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 11
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
WTB: TRD Quickshift
Hi, I'm looking for a TRD Quickshift Kit if anyone is selling one. I'm open to pricing. Let me know what you have, pricing, and we'll talk from there. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: 2015 Ultramarine Scion FR-S (MT)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 11
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Bump
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Drives: Asphalt/Primer Turbo Widebody BRZ
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 46
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I don't have it for sale personally, however, I saw this on Craigslist. Here's the link: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/5482105836.html
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S 10 Series
Location: Tucson
Posts: 45
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
I actually have a brand new in box and used one I removed still in good condition for sale. Not listing on FT86 yet just on my local craigslist in Tucson. If you are willing to pay shipping I can sell you one. PM me if you are interested.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| CA: FS TRD QuickShift | merino_frs | Transmission and Driveline | 6 | 07-08-2015 11:16 PM |
| TRD Quickshift Kit | SpectreRT | Transmission and Driveline | 2 | 10-30-2014 08:56 AM |
| FS: TRD Quickshift Kit | ghost86 | Transmission and Driveline | 12 | 04-08-2014 02:57 PM |