follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Miscellaneous

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Cougar hunter
Member Junior

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Miscellaneous Electronics; XBOX, PS3, Wii, Lasonic, and more

Up for sale are some things that I rarely use(d).

All prices include shipping unless stated otherwise.

1)Lasonic i-931 - $90
I have used this on a couple occasions but do not use it anymore. This boombox is like the old school ones, but has an iPod dock instead of a tape deck. It can be powered by D batteries or with the built-in wall plug. It works flawlessly and is in great shape and includes the remote and iPod adapters (does not include box). I'll even include your first set of batteries for on-the-go jams.
*A piece of the antenna holder broke, but the antenna is in perfect condition.

2)PS3 Move w/ charger and nav. controller - $55

This is pretty self-explanatory. This bundle includes the Move Controller, the camera eye, Sport Champion game, Navigation Controller (unopened), and a charging base that charges the controllers.

3)Xbox 360 (older model) 120gb HDD - $30
Xbox 360 (older model) WiFi adapter (dual band;black) - $30

My older Xbox 360 Elite got the RROD (this is for sale also, $50) so I don't need the hard drive and WiFi adapter anymore. Both items were working flawlessly when the RROD happened. I transferred everything off the hard drive to my new Xbox, so it should be ready from the start.

4)Nintendo Wii (black) - $100

I received this two years ago for Christmas and have maybe played it 5 times. It comes with everything that was included in the original box (console, remotes, Wii Sports and Wii Resort, sensor bar, console stand, cables, and instructions)...including the original box. I will also include Mario Strikers Charged (soccer) which I also received when I got the Wii. Everything works/looks perfect (a few minor surface scratches on the console, but that's expected).

5)Saloman Snowblades - $25 plus shipping
These are 90" and would be a great learning tool for a child that is learning how to ski or someone that wants to have a pair of short skiis. They do have nicks and scrapes on them from using them for 2 winters. I waxed them before each trip to the slopes, so the bottoms are in good shape. I don't have a box for them so I would need to price shipping out.

Let me know if you would like more pictures and I get them within a day or so.
Cougar hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Cougar hunter
Member Junior

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TTT
Cougar hunter is offline   Reply With Quote