follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 03-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
whitejdm

Drives: BRZ prem.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
AAI/Buddy Club USA experience A+++

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give props to Tom @ AAI/buddy club USA. I had ordered a set of P1 SFs a while back. They were prompt and super easy to deal with. Now as it turned out there was a mistake from Buddy Club Japan and the wheels were sent incorrectly and so they had to be re-ordered. That being said Tom was quick to offer compensation in the form of a free set of racing spec lugs.

In the end however, my car ADD got the better of me and I found a great deal on another set locally that I couldn't pass up, I emailed Tom knowing full well I would lose my deposit. To my surprise/delight they were very understanding and even refunded my deposit while apologizing again for the delay.

It's always easy to be a good vendor when things go smooth but the you have a chance to be a GREAT vendor when things go sideways. So even though I didn't buy anything from them I wanted to share my experience!
whitejdm is offline   Reply With Quote