follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

User Tag List
go_a_way1

Old 11-05-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
imprttuner2

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Thumbs up Extra Life 2015 - Playing for the Kids!

FT86 Community I need Help!

I'm on a mission to save kids and I need your help. My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's! Since 2010, Extra Life has raised more than $14 million to help children's hospitals provide critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment, research and charitible care. It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

I need your help to reach my goal For The Kids. Please make a safe, easy donation online today. Click the "Support This Participant" button on this page to get started. Thank you so much for supporting my efforts and make sure to check out my TWITCH FEED where I will be live streaming my gaming efforts on Saturday for everyone to watch!

I will update this post with information regarding our teams activities once we get that organized!

Thank you Again all!

Ryan AKA imprttuner2

Tags
extralife, extralife2015, forthekids