|
|
#85 |
|
ProCrastinationConsultant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Location: chicago-ish
Posts: 11,327
Thanks: 35,240
Thanked 13,677 Times in 6,782 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
|
counterpoint: everyone is a crap driver.
__________________
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Pavement Grey
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: 2020 Toyota Camry XSE, 2017 BMW X1
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,116
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,257 Times in 1,221 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Only happy when it rains.
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: series.blue
Location: Harnett county NC
Posts: 1,995
Thanks: 5,698
Thanked 1,265 Times in 750 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Old Guy
Join Date: Jan 2011
Drives: 16 STi, 22 MX-5 RF BBS, 04 OBS RPA
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 293
Thanks: 531
Thanked 187 Times in 136 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
As a resident of North Carolina, I apologize for my kind.
Thank you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2014 BRZ Limited
Location: USA
Posts: 4,046
Thanks: 1,100
Thanked 5,620 Times in 2,267 Posts
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Drives: 2002 VX Commodore SS LS1 Auto
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,203
Thanks: 500
Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Truth be told you sound like some know it all 13 year old with aspirations of grandeur. Or you have stopped taking your prescription medication. Maybe a bit from both camps?
__________________
Disclaimer: This post represents the official views of the voices in my head at the time of posting.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133311 I'm only here for the biscuits |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Premium
Location: Las Vegas , Nevada
Posts: 58
Thanks: 3
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I’m the safest driver in the world, geico told me so...except for when I’m feelin saucy and breaking loose on on-ramp
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 | |
|
Pavement Grey
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: 2020 Toyota Camry XSE, 2017 BMW X1
Location: Calgary
Posts: 3,116
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,257 Times in 1,221 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I drive like a douche all the time(speeding, drifting around roundabouts and corners, 360 spin corrections, etc) and not a single accident or ticket. I must be doing something right because im just so skilled! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
ProCrastinationConsultant
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 Ranger, '18 Tacoma 4Dr LB
Location: chicago-ish
Posts: 11,327
Thanks: 35,240
Thanked 13,677 Times in 6,782 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
|
you're better than me. i've given up on apologizing for the human race.
__________________
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 | |
|
Senior gif poster
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Location: Ca, SoCal
Posts: 936
Thanks: 593
Thanked 764 Times in 391 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Your getting all worked up and it is thoroughly entertaining me. I appreciate it on this slow workday. I had no idea this thread got this entertaining. Nothing like a good forum argument to speed up the remaining hours of my day. I love all you guys. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2017 BRZ - WRB - PP
Location: FL
Posts: 116
Thanks: 75
Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Bee Tee Dubs - I bought this...
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134589 ...and I love it! Last edited by imprezive; 05-20-2019 at 09:33 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2017 BRZ - WRB - PP
Location: FL
Posts: 116
Thanks: 75
Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
One month update. Loving the car! Looks amazing, fun to drive. I'm very satisfied with the power and ride quality. The awkwardness of getting in/out of the car and the awkwardness when I need to put something in the backseat has been a little more annoying than I expected.
Has definitely scratched the sports car "itch" for me. Will re-evaluate my situation in a year or so and see if I'm ready to move on to a more boring/convenient car. Last edited by imprezive; 06-24-2019 at 12:47 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited Silver
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 2,533
Thanks: 883
Thanked 2,049 Times in 1,191 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I get the back seat thing but the getting in and out part I don’t get. What is awkward about getting in and out? Come to think of it, the doors love to close on your legs. Hahaha |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Drives: 2017 BRZ - WRB - PP
Location: FL
Posts: 116
Thanks: 75
Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
It is just so low to the ground. I'm 6'2 and it feels like I'm climbing into a kindergarten desk.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|