follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2021, 04:09 PM   #43
gpvecchi
Senior Member
 
gpvecchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: Toyota 86 GT Limited PP (Model G)
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,057
Thanks: 414
Thanked 361 Times in 203 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
When you turn off the engine, if you pull the headlight lever (like to flash the high beam), the headlight will stay on for 30 seconds (adjustable) to light up the path to home.
I never used it.
gpvecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2026, 09:18 PM   #44
ft86tr
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Drives: BRZ
Location: Türkiye
Posts: 20
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpvecchi View Post
The beep in reverse in not annoying, it's not noisy. The issue is that I have reverse sensor, and it becomes an orgy of beeps...

Edit: I can't buy the US unit, or my A/C will switch to Fahreneit...
I believe AC gets unit preference from the cluster, not from the BCM.

I have EUDM car but I dont have

lock/unlock beep
follow me home
alarm etc.

Since I have USDM cluster, my AC unit switched to Fahrenheit...
ft86tr is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vehicle Finder Setting for the BRZ using Toyota Techstream AnthonyArcaro Software Tuning 0 02-29-2016 12:43 PM
Modding squirrel finder wbradley Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 6 07-10-2013 02:53 AM
Help! Squirrel finder issue! Jacob G. Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 13 03-01-2013 01:26 PM
Car Finder feature on Remote eriktherod Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 8 06-13-2012 07:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.