follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Matador
hashiryu
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Drives: Mk4 Supra
Location: Probably mucking around in an engine bay
Posts: 2,567
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karasha View Post
A - You are a scion fanboy/performance modder. So obviously you're going to rep you brand hard. I'm a Toyota/Lexus fangirl, as par to many people on here. So we're going to hope for our brand too. :P

B - ... If I need to grow up, I would be driving a Toyota or Lexus, considering Scion is supposed to an entry level carmaker for younger generations.

Sorry, I know I'm being a smart arse, but I couldn't help myself.




Do I detect the presence of vagina?

Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
karasha
ft86 n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: Lexus IS350 & IS300
Location: Houston
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
Do I detect the presence of vagina?

Yup, your detection is correct. Fellow lady modder in here. Hi ya'll!

I can't help to ask, is your sn in reference to a Matador Red Mica IS? Because that's the color of my IS350
karasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #17
Franisco
Senior Member
 
Franisco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: D31a
Location: 360
Posts: 502
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ruh-roh, there's some love in the forum..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
No one's buying a Yaris to wind the piss out of it and possibly slam into a mountainside pretending they're the ultimate Tofu delivery person.
Franisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #18
Matador
hashiryu
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Drives: Mk4 Supra
Location: Probably mucking around in an engine bay
Posts: 2,567
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by karasha View Post
Yup, your detection is correct. Fellow lady modder in here. Hi ya'll!

I can't help to ask, is your sn in reference to a Matador Red Mica IS? Because that's the color of my IS350
Well how **you** doin? lol

But, no. The older IS didn't come in MRM.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #19
Snaps
Supra Owner
 
Snaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Drives: 1995 Toyota Supra UK Spec
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 440
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
Well how **you** doin? lol

But, no. The older IS didn't come in MRM.
If you're the same MatadorRacing_F1 on SF.com, I'm surprised you haven't asked for nudes yet, seems to be the general first question for female members when coming from SF.
__________________
Snaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #20
S2KtoFT86
Resident Post Whore
 
S2KtoFT86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: 2022 WR BRZ
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 1,116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 55 Times in 54 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Lawl, I knew the concept we all fell in love with would be too good to be true.
__________________
Gavin

S2KtoFT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:18 AM   #21
Matador
hashiryu
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Drives: Mk4 Supra
Location: Probably mucking around in an engine bay
Posts: 2,567
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
If you're the same MatadorRacing_F1 on SF.com, I'm surprised you haven't asked for nudes yet, seems to be the general first question for female members when coming from SF.
Shhhhh...

Not trying to bring OT over here. Yet. Don't wanna scare away the females.
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #22
DantKR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Drives: Subaru BRZ LT
Location: NC
Posts: 759
Thanks: 7
Thanked 124 Times in 71 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I think you need to try harder...


A LOT harder...
DantKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #23
karasha
ft86 n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: Lexus IS350 & IS300
Location: Houston
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
@Matador: Ahh, you have a first gen IS? Cool! I love those, great cars. If I wasn't so into this car, I would have played around with my IS300 already.

I guess I will wait around for the next Lexus gens if this turns out to be a disappointment...
karasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #24
Matador
hashiryu
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Drives: Mk4 Supra
Location: Probably mucking around in an engine bay
Posts: 2,567
Thanks: 18
Thanked 37 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DantKR View Post
I think you need to try harder...


A LOT harder...
You have obviously never been to SFOT
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #25
Snaps
Supra Owner
 
Snaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Drives: 1995 Toyota Supra UK Spec
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 440
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
Shhhhh...

Not trying to bring OT over here. Yet. Don't wanna scare away the females.
Ok, I'll keep it quiet

This forum will come together eventually.
__________________
Snaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #26
nate89
Senior Member
 
nate89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Drives: MR2
Location: USA!!!
Posts: 256
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Someone's a little (not sayin who lol)
nate89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #27
RRnold
2 wheel member
 
RRnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Drives: JZA80, 997.1, Taco
Location: SoCal->NorCal
Posts: 4,330
Thanks: 1,318
Thanked 938 Times in 480 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Spike View Post
Yeah, what WingsofWar said, plus that the main purpose of platform sharing and co development is to make money by selling 2 cars with the development costs of one, not the mambo jambo they are trying to. Like I already said, the car should be sold under the Toyota and Subaru brands world wide, not Scion in America, Subaru in Europe and Toyota in Japan. And did you tried to imagine how bad the FT-86 would look with Scion's square shapes. If not, look at the image bellow.

Damn that looks like complete shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
Do I detect the presence of vagina?



Quote:
Originally Posted by karasha View Post
Yup, your detection is correct. Fellow lady modder in here. Hi ya'll!

I can't help to ask, is your sn in reference to a Matador Red Mica IS? Because that's the color of my IS350
Careful fellas...

__________________
RRnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #28
Snaps
Supra Owner
 
Snaps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Drives: 1995 Toyota Supra UK Spec
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 440
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
You have obviously never been to SFOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
Someone's a little (not sayin who lol)
Neither has this guy by the sound of it.
__________________
Snaps is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scion FT-86 FR-S NTODD Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 418 11-24-2010 11:34 PM
TOYOTA FT-86....SCION! Back off and get your own sandwich! Raiden Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 9 08-07-2010 05:45 PM
FT-86 as a Scion? jdmChip Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 15 04-24-2010 09:33 AM
FT86 ... AS A SCION??? YourFearlessLeader Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 228 02-10-2010 11:43 PM
Toyota to release ft as new scion tc? Tanuki Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 28 11-20-2009 05:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.