|
||||||
| Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
I Love custom Turbo kits
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: Limited BRZ
Location: Miami
Posts: 10,770
Thanks: 20,004
Thanked 8,346 Times in 4,361 Posts
Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
|
I bought the slammer and love it
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives:
Posts: 650
Thanks: 379
Thanked 146 Times in 117 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
|
I have the ashiko shift knob and have had it installed for roughly a month now, and it is so so much better than stock. The added weight allows you to get it into what gear you want a lot easier to a point it just kinda falls into place. Obviously feels a lot more premium, and I don't feel like I'm going to break it like I felt with the OEM shift knob. Do it!
'14 Firestorm FRS Build Thread: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71248 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Raceseng Ashiko Shift knob + Reverse Lockout | E46toFT86 | Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) | 2 | 09-01-2014 02:37 PM |
| FS: Raceseng Ashiko Shiftknob | daveylee | Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) | 9 | 06-30-2014 01:07 PM |
| Raceseng | Ashiko Shift Knob - Introductory Forum Price | Raceseng | Groupbuys | 65 | 06-01-2014 04:41 AM |
| WTB:Raceseng Ashiko Knob & Cusco Carbon Strut Bars | T_Scott | Want-To-Buy Requests | 0 | 05-12-2014 10:39 PM |
| Raceseng Ashiko Shiftknob | White0utFrs | Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) | 7 | 04-07-2014 12:46 PM |