|
||||||
| Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: Sterling Silver BRZ Limited MT
Location: tucson
Posts: 469
Thanks: 248
Thanked 310 Times in 151 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Cowardice.. 13psi and crappy 91 octane pumpgas just don't belong together in my mind.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
I Love custom Turbo kits
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: Limited BRZ
Location: Miami
Posts: 10,770
Thanks: 20,004
Thanked 8,346 Times in 4,361 Posts
Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
|
Visconti V.2 FF Kit is great, plug and play, no need for hose clamps, or cutting ecu harness. Moto Mike is similar.
Prime is also a good choice.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 raven black fr-s
Location: cincinnati, oh
Posts: 1,447
Thanks: 503
Thanked 443 Times in 305 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
btw, motec can control flex fuel, just not an available option yet. more parameters need to be run. I'd imagine within the next year or two it should be available. You should have no need for an additional piggyback system, as a sensor should be able to be wired directly in and the maps should be able to compensate for the differences.
I will see if I can find the email they had sent to me about how it's worked on previous cars. |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ
Location: New York
Posts: 2,240
Thanks: 458
Thanked 878 Times in 556 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I think its a toss up on what sensor you want to lose functionality for.. lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|