follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack Specific topics relating to wheels and tires.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
raytrix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: Series 10 FR-S
Location: Chicago
Posts: 480
Thanks: 234
Thanked 380 Times in 151 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
I have a staggered set for sale. Legit wheels too. see my signature
raytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
OjiGeorge
Senior Member
 
OjiGeorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: White 2013 FRS
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 450
Thanks: 441
Thanked 146 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I've got the staggered Hyper Silver RT5's from Rota... Hankook V12 rubber. Look amazing, but I'd sell. Wish I stayed square as FI is still a year away, and the staggered setup messes with the car's feel too much if you don't have the powa to back it up.
OjiGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #17
woode
Boosted Member
 
woode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 699
Thanks: 455
Thanked 464 Times in 246 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to woode
Quote:
Originally Posted by OjiGeorge View Post
I've got the staggered Hyper Silver RT5's from Rota... Hankook V12 rubber. Look amazing, but I'd sell. Wish I stayed square as FI is still a year away, and the staggered setup messes with the car's feel too much if you don't have the powa to back it up.
I will be turbo'd very soon.. like within a couple weeks, hopefully pushing close to 400 if not more.. so I will definitely have the power.
__________________
2013 Subaru BRZ LTD 6MT DGM
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid TRG PG
2011 Honda CBR1000RR
2010 Subaru Impreza WRX PRM SSM
woode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #18
eddieEndo
Smokin on Dat Endo
 
eddieEndo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
Location: Fullerton, CA
Posts: 911
Thanks: 722
Thanked 328 Times in 224 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by woode View Post
I will be turbo'd very soon.. like within a couple weeks, hopefully pushing close to 400 if not more.. so I will definitely have the power.

yeaaah!!! keep us posted on boost/ wheel choice hope i helped out
__________________
eddieEndo is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Staggered Set Andy@FA20Club Wheels and Tires 0 09-03-2013 10:57 PM
Staggered for track? SavingManuals Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 7 08-29-2013 06:05 PM
Ok to have non staggered wheels but staggered tires? taimysho0 Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 4 05-21-2013 11:57 PM
why staggered wheels? koyv90 Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 46 02-28-2013 06:02 PM
Staggered or non-stagger ?! AJ PwR Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 6 04-29-2012 05:36 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.