follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2026, 01:29 PM   #15
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka800 View Post
I’d love to lap those three tracks but they are now so far away since moving to Chatham. The track tires would be worn out upon arrival. ☹️
Grand bend!
__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2026, 08:39 PM   #16
new2subaru
Weight Weenie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,677
Thanks: 5,293
Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,404 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post
Long story, but once I get my car up and running I’ll be hitting TMP as my first day since it will be easy to drop in. Then I have a day already scheduled for Shannonville.

Would love to catch up with you old friend!
My is on the lift. I hope to have it ready to go in a couple of weeks. I'll reach out when ready. Cheers, man.
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2026, 08:41 PM   #17
new2subaru
Weight Weenie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,677
Thanks: 5,293
Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,404 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka800 View Post
I’d love to lap those three tracks but they are now so far away since moving to Chatham. The track tires would be worn out upon arrival. ☹️
Last time I met you at TMP I suggested Grand Bend. Did you ever make it there? I knew you blew and engine.
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2026, 09:24 PM   #18
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
If anyone is interested, right now I’ll be showing up at Shannonville on June 5th with GTRACE.

However, I’m trying to do something at TMP earlier pending my car being ready.
__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2026, 10:39 AM   #19
Muskoka800
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS Release Series 2#439
Location: Chatham, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 813
Thanks: 4
Thanked 186 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2subaru View Post
Last time I met you at TMP I suggested Grand Bend. Did you ever make it there? I knew you blew and engine.
Yes, but Grand Bend has been a curse for us. I went there alone for an evening session and blew the engine(2023). Installed a built short block over the winter and returned to GBM along with my Miata Buddy who promptly blew his up (2024). No track time in 2025 as he was a bit sheepish with his new engine (break-in) plus his new job restricted his time.
Anyway, no bad memories at TMP so July 6 will be our return to tire burning action.
Hope to see you there!
Pete
__________________
Edelbrock S/C with CSG 94 & 91 maps
TRD Short Shifter, CTS-V/EvoX Brembos
Ohlin’s R&T Dampers, Hotchkis F/R Bars, Blox LCA & Toe Arms
235F/245R Conti ECS on TRD/Enkei wheels (street),
245/40 sq. ECF on 17x8 720Form GTF2 wheels (track)
Muskoka800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2026, 08:52 PM   #20
RToyo86
Senior Member
 
RToyo86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,421
Thanks: 1,907
Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
I'm gonna try to hit shannonville at least once this year. HPDE rolling start does motion Monday's but may need to be a GT race weekend.


Also will be doing calabogie days being close. New surface is 🤌
RToyo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2026, 02:42 PM   #21
mabviper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 287
Thanks: 21
Thanked 161 Times in 97 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
You'll see me in SPDA track days at CTMP DDT. They have one on June 27 coming up.
mabviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2026, 02:08 PM   #22
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RToyo86 View Post
I'm gonna try to hit shannonville at least once this year. HPDE rolling start does motion Monday's but may need to be a GT race weekend.


Also will be doing calabogie days being close. New surface is 🤌
Short notice, but if you’re coming to Shannonville July 3rd I’ll be there.
__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2026, 11:22 AM   #23
Muskoka800
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS Release Series 2#439
Location: Chatham, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 813
Thanks: 4
Thanked 186 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
We’re still targeting Monday, July 6 for a daytime session at TMP. Weather permitting.
__________________
Edelbrock S/C with CSG 94 & 91 maps
TRD Short Shifter, CTS-V/EvoX Brembos
Ohlin’s R&T Dampers, Hotchkis F/R Bars, Blox LCA & Toe Arms
235F/245R Conti ECS on TRD/Enkei wheels (street),
245/40 sq. ECF on 17x8 720Form GTF2 wheels (track)
Muskoka800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2026, 07:45 AM   #24
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka800 View Post
We’re still targeting Monday, July 6 for a daytime session at TMP. Weather permitting.
Not sure if I can make that one
__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2026, 02:15 PM   #25
Muskoka800
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Drives: 2016 Scion FRS Release Series 2#439
Location: Chatham, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 813
Thanks: 4
Thanked 186 Times in 153 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Looks like we’re on rain watch for the Monday July 6 TMP grey hair track day.
I’ll update accordingly.
🤞
__________________
Edelbrock S/C with CSG 94 & 91 maps
TRD Short Shifter, CTS-V/EvoX Brembos
Ohlin’s R&T Dampers, Hotchkis F/R Bars, Blox LCA & Toe Arms
235F/245R Conti ECS on TRD/Enkei wheels (street),
245/40 sq. ECF on 17x8 720Form GTF2 wheels (track)
Muskoka800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2026, 12:24 PM   #26
new2subaru
Weight Weenie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,677
Thanks: 5,293
Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,404 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka800 View Post
Looks like we’re on rain watch for the Monday July 6 TMP grey hair track day.
I’ll update accordingly.
🤞
Rain wouldn't be good. I have 1-2 days left on my tires lol. I may have slicks by days end. Still working on the car. Down to the wire again.
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2026, 08:56 PM   #27
Jordanwolf
Rice King
 
Jordanwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Location: The land of the North
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,210 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Name:  IMG_5649.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  124.2 KB

__________________
Glorious Honda.
Know my 5x120 GREATNESS PEASANTS.
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2026, 06:12 AM   #28
new2subaru
Weight Weenie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Drives: 15 FR-S
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,677
Thanks: 5,293
Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,404 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post
Did you buy that?
new2subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Track tire for very cold track days Jstyle Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 26 08-28-2021 08:49 AM
Track Days With GPS Track Time! Guff Great Lakes 2 03-11-2016 10:47 PM
New 86.. 5 days of ownership, From Monday to Friday, 5 days of mods :D [pics!] WTF Member's Car Journals 53 07-16-2012 03:18 PM
Insurance for track days? Hanakuso Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 24 06-25-2012 08:19 AM
SCCA and Track days Primo86 NY / NJ / CT / PA 4 06-01-2012 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.