follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 07-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #211
Neekowahhhh
Enthusiast

Drives: Crystal Black BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm over by Santiago High, but I'm gone most of the time do to work in LA.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #212
samseed

Drives: swp brz
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Sup ie group.. I'm in your neck of the woods visiting some friends.. if you so spot a swp brz that could be me.. spotted an orange frs early today but I was in my friends Camry. I tried to give a thumbs up but traffic had you too focus lol.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #213
jflogerzi

Drives: 2013 Series 10 6MT FR-S
Thanked 2,032 Times in 1,469 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neekowahhhh View Post
1 and 4 for me

LOL, I was thinking the same thing!

is it bad that I don't even have my car yet and im already looking at the full exhaust set up that i want? If worse comes to worse and no one is free, or knows how to do it.. guess we can always just try it ourselves.. how many idiots does it take to take a few bolt on parts off.. right?

...Famous last words...

Did you move out to corona yet?
haha not quite yet. But I will be by the end of July. You no idea how hard it is to prep a house to. But I do have a garage as well so we can always try. I did my own exhaust an intake.
jflogerzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:34 AM   #214
TheSlickOne17

Drives: 07 scion tc 06 Evo 9 mr 10 4runner
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Lol, we found our mentor!
???? I do not follow, Clarify if you would.
TheSlickOne17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #215
MsMoniKat
Deadpool

Drives: 2013 DeadPool
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Happy Chica - got my catback installed Friday - even my mom loves it =D <3
MsMoniKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #216
Neekowahhhh
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlickOne17 View Post
???? I do not follow, Clarify if you would.
Haha, I meant we could take tips from you on how to do our exhausts since you've done yours
Old 07-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #217
bear89103
Old Fart

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoniKat View Post
Happy Chica - got my catback installed Friday - even my mom loves it =D <3
What did you get?
bear89103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #218
evilconcarne999
My LFA

Drives: No Boost
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Got my car dynoed today Smooth as butter power delivery, considering i havent updated my tune to include my headers and i have the stock muffler back on my car so there is more power to be had with my current set up, end result 171.9WHP/137WTQ on Mustang (Heart breaker) Dyno. Hoping with E85, 4.67 final drive, Catback, RPF1s i can get close to or eclipse 200WHP N/A. Red line Engine Power, Blue Line Engine Torque
Attached Images

WSIR 1:46.023 (Need Better Tires)
My Car Build: 171.9WHP/137WTQ (Mustang Dyno)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824
My For Sale Aftermarket and OEM parts
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...484#post998484

Last edited by evilconcarne999; 07-14-2013 at 09:20 PM.
evilconcarne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evilconcarne999 For This Useful Post:
TheSlickOne17 (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #219
TheSlickOne17

Garage
Quote:
Haha, I meant we could take tips from you on how to do our exhausts since you've done yours
I'm in temecula

We could definitely meet sometime.

Autocross at Qualcomm Sunday the 21st
Autocross at El toro airstrip the 28th

I encourage all to come!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSlickOne17 For This Useful Post:
DAMotorsports (07-18-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #220
Neekowahhhh
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlickOne17 View Post
I'm in temecula

We could definitely meet sometime.

Autocross at Qualcomm Sunday the 21st
Autocross at El toro airstrip the 28th

I encourage all to come!
Those both sound awesome.

I'm still waiting for the check from Hyundai. Only a week or so away. Still talking with Toyota Hb and Clint at subie dealer in Colorado. Toyota Hb tried to screw me over on pricing with a certified frs on their lot.. And had horrible customer service. I told them I was down to put a deposit on it too, just to hold it til I got the check from Hyundai.. Complete a-holes..

The guy I had been talking to prior to coming in, called me back to apologize and wants me to give them a shot at making things right.. Gonna have to be a damn good deal to have me change my mind from a brand new brz under invoice...

Ok, enough rant for Monday morning.. What's everyone up to?

Last edited by Neekowahhhh; 07-15-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Neekowahhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neekowahhhh For This Useful Post:
DAMotorsports (07-18-2013), TheSlickOne17 (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 04:09 PM   #221
MsMoniKat
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear89103 View Post
What did you get?
Bear - after checking out all sorts of catbacks, listening not only to them, but talking to peeps at meets. I went with the Invidia NI Catback Titanium Tips. I know those that don't have them say "meh the drone" and yes there is that, but it does not bother me, and it's not like 'in your face'. Heck today cruising down the 71 windows half down and stereo up, I couldn't hear the damn things and I was like HEY >< I PAID FOR NOISE pfffttt Rolled up the windows and there was a little hum - but nothing in your face like I said - where it is loud is hmmmm 1st, 2nd gears or so? I'm happy though.

P/S - Y'all may know this but I've not taken this offramp in a long time - Magnolia off ramp Southbound off the 15. - Hubs and I took air HA HA HAAAA DUKES OF HAZARD YES! We nearly pissed ourselves laughing - I punched it to get away from a rock hauler who was of course tossing shard like there was no tomorrow - and well there is a dip in that offramp, it was nighttime and next thing we knew =D - perfect little air - no sparks, no crunch no bottoming out, just chirps from the tires, and us going oh shitakimushroom!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #222
bear89103
Old Fart

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoniKat View Post
Bear - after checking out all sorts of catbacks, listening not only to them, but talking to peeps at meets. I went with the Invidia NI Catback Titanium Tips. I know those that don't have them say "meh the drone" and yes there is that, but it does not bother me, and it's not like 'in your face'. Heck today cruising down the 71 windows half down and stereo up, I couldn't hear the damn things and I was like HEY >< I PAID FOR NOISE pfffttt Rolled up the windows and there was a little hum - but nothing in your face like I said - where it is loud is hmmmm 1st, 2nd gears or so? I'm happy though.

P/S - Y'all may know this but I've not taken this offramp in a long time - Magnolia off ramp Southbound off the 15. - Hubs and I took air HA HA HAAAA DUKES OF HAZARD YES! We nearly pissed ourselves laughing - I punched it to get away from a rock hauler who was of course tossing shard like there was no tomorrow - and well there is a dip in that offramp, it was nighttime and next thing we knew =D - perfect little air - no sparks, no crunch no bottoming out, just chirps from the tires, and us going oh shitakimushroom!
OMG that's freakin' awesome! Hahaha.. I would've definitely pissed myself if I took off like that. You car isn't lowered yet right?

Also as for the Invidia... at the next meet that I see you at, I'd be really interested to hear the sound in person. I also want to find out your experiences with the police. If they've been taking more notice of you after the exhaust. The last thing I want is to be hassled by the police. That's why I haven't decided what exhaust yet. I was going to get the N1 just because the price is oh so affordable. But I'm 37 years old and not wanting to be pulled over every 5 miles.
bear89103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #223
MsMoniKat
Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear89103 View Post
OMG that's freakin' awesome! Hahaha.. I would've definitely pissed myself if I took off like that. You car isn't lowered yet right?

Also as for the Invidia... at the next meet that I see you at, I'd be really interested to hear the sound in person. I also want to find out your experiences with the police. If they've been taking more notice of you after the exhaust. The last thing I want is to be hassled by the police. That's why I haven't decided what exhaust yet. I was going to get the N1 just because the price is oh so affordable. But I'm 37 years old and not wanting to be pulled over every 5 miles.
HA we were saying - hell if I had a set up like some of the peeps at the meet I'd be crying not laughing =D and going OMG there went my front lip, my exhaust, my CHA CHING as I'm bawling >< so nope and the way I am my hubs is like and it will stay that way Miss Cuban hot temper led foot o,o -cough- He said - mod the lights, sharkfin antenna, maybe the carbon front lip, but as for lowering, HELL NO, not with you missy HA HA and now we know why -_- -cough-

Heh don't jinx it man, so far so good as far as the popo are concerned and I'm no spring chicken =D so I don't need hassle like that either. Sure, next meet you are more than welcome to check it out and if you want we can go for a spin so you can actually hear it inside for a spell, see what it's like because believe me everyone was like drone, drone, drone and I was like um alright - then when they were installed and I got in and drove off I went Oh OOOOOHHHHHHHHH, ok now I get it - HELLL YEAH, but to each his/her own ya know, good thing is, if my hubs starts whining I can rev it HAAAAAAAAAAAAA -coughs- ~.^
The Following User Says Thank You to MsMoniKat For This Useful Post:
bear89103 (07-15-2013)
Old 07-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #224
TheSlickOne17

Garage
[QUOTE=Neekowahhhh;1070393]Those both sound awesome.

I'm still waiting for the check from Hyundai. Only a week or so away. Still talking with Toyota Hb and Clint at subie dealer in Colorado. Toyota Hb tried to screw me over on pricing with a certified frs on their lot.. And had horrible customer service. I told them I was down to put a deposit on it too, just to hold it til I got the check from Hyundai.. Complete a-holes..

The guy I had been talking to prior to coming in, called me back to apologize and wants me to give them a shot at making things right.. Gonna have to be a damn good deal to have me change my mind from a brand new brz under invoice...

Ok, enough rant for Monday morning.. What's everyone up to?

Dammnnnnn no Bueno! Good luck keep us posted