|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#141 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 142
Thanks: 3,410
Thanked 1,218 Times in 445 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
|
O.o
|
|
|
|
|
|
#142 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2015 BRZ Series.Blue
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 503
Thanks: 339
Thanked 258 Times in 174 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
[First posted in 'Random Pictures' thread, but found this one and thought it appropriate...thread needed bumped anyway]
OK, so I took my wife to a B&B in Bardstown KY this past weekend. I was delighted to be staying at 'The Jailer's Inn', which was the county jail from the 1700s until 1987 (and later converted to a 6-room B&B). Naturally there are lots of ghost stories connected to the place, and these things always interest me. Can't say I'm a believer, but intrigued nonetheless. So I was of course on 'high alert' all weekend, but the closest 'paranormal' experience I had was waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and noticing a 'cool draft' brush across my face...but it was probably just that. Got home and transferred all of the photos I'd taken over the weekend to my laptop. I went through them once, then a second time, looking for 'strangeness'. It was then that I noticed in the very first picture I took (of my wife in front of the B&B), that the front right 1st floor window was a little odd: ![]() Zoomed in on the window from the photo above, but otherwise untouched: ![]() Interesting, huh?? |
|
|
|
|
|
#143 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: toyota
Location: Australia
Posts: 358
Thanks: 25
Thanked 163 Times in 81 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
I was on the train and I smelled fart. I couldn't figure out who dropped the bomb as everyone looked innocent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#144 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2014 Satin White Pearl GTS auto
Location: Kyalami- South Africa
Posts: 301
Thanks: 11
Thanked 163 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Sneaky ghosts always photobombing
__________________
2002 MR2 Spyder 2zz-GE Apexi PFC PPE Race header 8500 RPM of FUN
2014 37J 86 Auto |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Hater stories | xc0xbc | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 153 | 08-29-2013 07:37 PM |
| Motivational words/stories. What drives you? | CSG Mike | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 24 | 08-06-2013 06:56 PM |
| Online Ordering Horror Stories | travelmonkey | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 9 | 05-31-2013 10:19 PM |
| Jalopnik Post - BS stories about cars | JayNutter | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 15 | 01-11-2013 03:55 AM |
| Cool cop stories | Yruyur | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 24 | 12-08-2012 07:18 PM |