follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #141
Karigan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 142
Thanks: 3,410
Thanked 1,218 Times in 445 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
O.o
Karigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #142
DanDubyah
Senior Member
 
DanDubyah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2015 BRZ Series.Blue
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 503
Thanks: 339
Thanked 258 Times in 174 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
[First posted in 'Random Pictures' thread, but found this one and thought it appropriate...thread needed bumped anyway]


OK, so I took my wife to a B&B in Bardstown KY this past weekend. I was delighted to be staying at 'The Jailer's Inn', which was the county jail from the 1700s until 1987 (and later converted to a 6-room B&B). Naturally there are lots of ghost stories connected to the place, and these things always interest me. Can't say I'm a believer, but intrigued nonetheless. So I was of course on 'high alert' all weekend, but the closest 'paranormal' experience I had was waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and noticing a 'cool draft' brush across my face...but it was probably just that.
Got home and transferred all of the photos I'd taken over the weekend to my laptop. I went through them once, then a second time, looking for 'strangeness'. It was then that I noticed in the very first picture I took (of my wife in front of the B&B), that the front right 1st floor window was a little odd:



This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x1365.


Zoomed in on the window from the photo above, but otherwise untouched:


This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 2048x1824.


Interesting, huh??
DanDubyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:51 AM   #143
djmm
Senior Member
 
djmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: toyota
Location: Australia
Posts: 358
Thanks: 25
Thanked 163 Times in 81 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
I was on the train and I smelled fart. I couldn't figure out who dropped the bomb as everyone looked innocent.
djmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #144
WesleyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Drives: 2014 Satin White Pearl GTS auto
Location: Kyalami- South Africa
Posts: 301
Thanks: 11
Thanked 163 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDubyah View Post
[First posted in 'Random Pictures' thread, but found this one and thought it appropriate...thread needed bumped anyway]





Zoomed in on the window from the photo above, but otherwise untouched:


Sneaky ghosts always photobombing
__________________
2002 MR2 Spyder 2zz-GE Apexi PFC PPE Race header 8500 RPM of FUN
2014 37J 86 Auto
WesleyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hater stories xc0xbc Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 153 08-29-2013 07:37 PM
Motivational words/stories. What drives you? CSG Mike Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 24 08-06-2013 06:56 PM
Online Ordering Horror Stories travelmonkey Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 9 05-31-2013 10:19 PM
Jalopnik Post - BS stories about cars JayNutter Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 15 01-11-2013 03:55 AM
Cool cop stories Yruyur Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 24 12-08-2012 07:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.