|
|
#3221 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: FRS
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 318
Thanks: 28
Thanked 97 Times in 50 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Sorry shouldnt have been vague the correct tune file is
RR-10826 Just want to make sure before I get home and do everything. Also no need for a special tune with a cranky pulley correct?
__________________
_____________________________________________
http://genometuning.com http://www.BlackHandGaming.com |
|
|
|
|
#3222 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: '13 DGM BRZ Limited
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,202
Thanks: 59
Thanked 547 Times in 339 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Actually the latest tune that I have is RR-10895. There is no custom tune for a crank pulley that I'm aware of. John has some for different intakes, but he mentioned above that he's still tweaking them.
|
|
|
|
|
#3223 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: FRS
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 318
Thanks: 28
Thanked 97 Times in 50 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Ok I just wanted to make sure the last tune I got was correct which seems like it isnt. Just wanted to check here and not bother john
__________________
_____________________________________________
http://genometuning.com http://www.BlackHandGaming.com |
|
|
|
|
#3224 | |
|
Grip>Slip
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Location: RVA
Posts: 3,563
Thanks: 656
Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3225 | |
|
Banned
|
Quote:
Sorry guys been on GTR stuff all day. BRZ will get love tonight. John |
|
|
|
|
|
#3226 |
|
Grip>Slip
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 SWP BRZ Ltd - Innovate Powered!
Location: RVA
Posts: 3,563
Thanks: 656
Thanked 1,717 Times in 1,031 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3227 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Drives: WRB BRZ limited 6MT
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,765
Thanks: 3,109
Thanked 178 Times in 142 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
|
John u da man!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#3228 |
|
When In Doubt...
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: Slowww
Location: PA215
Posts: 1,844
Thanks: 1,023
Thanked 752 Times in 412 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
I would have called or emailed if I were actually concerned but....
John- Any word on my "license=0" issue from ecutek?
__________________
Join the Galaxy Blue Silica BRZ registry below: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing |
|
|
|
|
#3229 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Drives: DGM BRZ, MR-S 3.5L V6 swap (sold)
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 602
Thanks: 28
Thanked 188 Times in 121 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3230 |
|
Ridge Racerrrrrrrrr
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S, 2004 Toyota Coroll
Location: Regina, Sk
Posts: 3,516
Thanks: 5,786
Thanked 1,363 Times in 954 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
|
I feel bad, I finally got the tune from john but I typed in the number on my fob wrong. So i re-filled out the form and hopefully got it right this time (I was working off of a photo I took of the USB key, so it was blury) but really, it is hard to tell the 0 or O apart, and when blurry, it looked like a D. So yeah, I am a failure.
Also I don't seem to have a license. For everyone who has flashed, is the license stored on the USB key or do you get it in an email from john initially? I mentioned not having one in the form also. So he will see it when he has time.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#3231 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Scion fr-s asphalt M/T
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,416
Thanked 1,631 Times in 941 Posts
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
|
Just ordered the e85 and filled out the form. Will be running on fumes until I get the tune.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2 |
|
|
|
|
#3232 | |
|
That Guy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 4,865
Thanks: 5,058
Thanked 2,868 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
|
Quote:
As for special tunes for a crank pulley, they don't effect air fuel ratios, scavenging or anything else like that. So a special tune is not required. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3233 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Drives: FRS :D
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 2,985
Thanks: 545
Thanked 699 Times in 438 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
|
I'm going to need to fill out the forum but no rush I'll let John deal with the guys with nothing before sending one in. Maybe after winter hopefully by then all the crazyness is over with
__________________
Out of the FRS game
|
|
|
|
|
#3234 | |
|
F Z1LLA
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: Lexus IS-F Series 2
Location: MJ SK Canada
Posts: 3,875
Thanks: 1,725
Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,246 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Canadian cluster issue ?
__________________
2URGSE |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| LED Front Signals with Resistor Flash Correctors | DarrenDriven | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 38 | 09-20-2012 02:05 PM |
| Brz Info/Specs (helpful info for questions asked often) | Gaen | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 0 | 05-24-2012 10:09 PM |
| How to embed a flash gallery? | DarrenDriven | Site Announcements / Questions / Issues | 2 | 04-24-2012 07:43 PM |
| Production Spec Subaru BRZ Previewed at National Conference & Latest Info/Rumors | blur | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 130 | 09-01-2011 01:42 PM |