follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 09-16-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
MemphisR
Memphis

Drives: 1989 MR2 S/C, 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Which is better?

I am looking to find out which brand is better. Is the Perrin crank pulley better then the Agency brand. Also. Is the TRD strut bar better then the Cusco. There is also another brand but I forget the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-16-2012, 03:34 AM   #2
Ravenlokk

Drives: 2013 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I can't speak for the quality of the AP Pulley, but there is a lot of good feedback about the Perrin Pulley here. Theres a lot of people with info regarding both on here, iirc people were speculating that the Perrin unit is of higher quality.

Also regarding TRD/Cusco Bar, im sure both are good quality. And TBH it doesn't matter that much between brands for a part like that. Also the Cusco front brace, has an optional brake master cylinder stopper, which is supposed to reduce flex from the firewall under hard braking- which should give more positive pedal feel.

This info is but a click away!

Theres also plenty of vendors that carry the perrin and cusco parts. @genometuning is also selling the braces in a GB.

Edit: Also wrong subforum lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisR View Post
I am looking to find out which brand is better. Is the Perrin crank pulley better then the Agency brand. Also. Is the TRD strut bar better then the Cusco. There is also another brand but I forget the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Ravenlokk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenlokk For This Useful Post:
genometuning (09-16-2012)