follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2026, 08:51 PM   #1093
NoHaveMSG
Senior Member
 
NoHaveMSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally86 View Post
Which powder are you using and bullet weight? (I run 220s with W296 and SMRPs)
220’s. 9.5 grains h110 with cci 450 primers and 2.23 COL
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
NoHaveMSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2026, 12:20 PM   #1094
NoHaveMSG
Senior Member
 
NoHaveMSG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Realized I hadn’t posted this little guy yet. Picked it up for CC. Have a couple thousand rounds through it and so far so good. It doesn’t like 147gr flat points. Trigger is not as good as the Rival from my experience. I keep shooting it hoping it will break in but at this point I think it is what it is. Mag also doesn’t drop free as cleanly as I’d like. Still pretty happy with it.
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
NoHaveMSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2026, 08:11 AM   #1095
Wally86
Be Kind
 
Wally86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2020 86
Location: MD
Posts: 1,153
Thanks: 5,748
Thanked 1,342 Times in 648 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
Realized I hadn’t posted this little guy yet. Picked it up for CC. Have a couple thousand rounds through it and so far so good. It doesn’t like 147gr flat points. Trigger is not as good as the Rival from my experience. I keep shooting it hoping it will break in but at this point I think it is what it is. Mag also doesn’t drop free as cleanly as I’d like. Still pretty happy with it.
I daily the original MC9 and still love that snappy little thing. Congrats on the pickup!


I've been busy m'self...
Most recent SBR build:









And newest pickup that's uh... gun showcase adjacent
(I swear every accessory for this stuff is $100+, kinda nuts)








__________________
[Insert clever signature here]
IG | WhiskyBlog | Photography
Wally86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2026, 01:12 AM   #1096
Touge_ninja
Sending rods to their doo
 
Touge_ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 700HP STi
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 1,927
Thanks: 169
Thanked 541 Times in 369 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
which binos did you go for?
Touge_ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2026, 02:53 PM   #1097
Wally86
Be Kind
 
Wally86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2020 86
Location: MD
Posts: 1,153
Thanks: 5,748
Thanked 1,342 Times in 648 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_ninja View Post
which binos did you go for?

AeonTac ANBVs. Tons and tons of features even over the 1431 MKIIs I was originally going to pick up. So far, I love them
__________________
[Insert clever signature here]
IG | WhiskyBlog | Photography
Wally86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2026, 12:48 PM   #1098
Sapphireho
Famous Potatoes
 
Sapphireho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
When you want to reach out and touch someone a mile away.

7mm PRC.
Attached Images
 
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No Politics or Religion discussions please Hachiroku Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1 01-07-2021 12:50 PM
Product Showcase - Auto Finesse Tripple - All In One DetailersDomain Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 8 11-16-2012 04:28 PM
Product Showcase: Menzerna Fast Gloss 400 DetailersDomain Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 3 11-16-2012 09:14 AM
FR-S vs. 370z, end all be all of discussions OldSkoolToys FR-S / BRZ vs.... 1491 09-25-2012 06:58 PM
Are politics off limits? Longhorn248 Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 35 05-16-2012 10:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.