|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Drives: 2018 FA24 SWAP BRZ "ANNIE"
Location: S. FL
Posts: 98
Thanks: 8
Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Are we able to post polls?
I know in some of the other forums I use, we are able to create and post polls. I would like to create one in the Engine Swap forum. I would like to poll people who have done the FA24 swap about their configuration.
__________________
DJ
2008 MX-5 PRHT "Violet" 2018 FA24 Swap BRZ "Annie" |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue #709
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 106
Thanks: 57
Thanked 73 Times in 43 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Yes, you can still create and post polls. Just click "New Topic" in the correct topic category and scroll down to see "Additional Options". You can see "Post a Poll", check off the box, and input the number of polls in the thread.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Do we/you/them/I really need polls? | Boomerang | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 15 | 01-20-2020 08:23 AM |
| alright my tenth post so i can officaly post in the marketplace | destiny86 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 4 | 02-04-2016 12:49 PM |
| Do You Answer Polls? | Captain Snooze | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 90 | 06-04-2015 05:38 PM |
| I was able to change my pre-order. | nkrein22 | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 23 | 04-10-2012 04:16 PM |
| [Noob Question]Will you be able to swap BRZ and 86 headlights? | Slide | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 41 | 02-18-2012 01:26 AM |