|
||||||
| Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) Wash, Wax, Details, Repairs |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Be Kind
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2020 86
Location: MD
Posts: 1,153
Thanks: 5,748
Thanked 1,342 Times in 648 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
3M Headlight Restoration Kit? Yeah, it's good.
I grabbed the kit on amazon for $12 and hoped for the best. Sure enough, it worked well. I used a cordless drill and followed the directions from cleaning the headlight, 500 grit, 800 grit, 3000 grit, and then their clear coat wipes. Voila. I'm just sharing here in case anyone is on the fence or nervous about the process.
![]() ![]() Time to wash the car
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Drives: 17 Asphalt 86
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 2,421
Thanks: 1,907
Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
|
Combine that with PPF and you'll never touch it again
.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Be Kind
Join Date: Apr 2020
Drives: 2020 86
Location: MD
Posts: 1,153
Thanks: 5,748
Thanked 1,342 Times in 648 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
I was thinking I'll just 2k clear it if it crops up again
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
I’ve used one of the 3m kits before and it worked pretty well. Lately I’ve been using those kits on Amazon with the fogger and it has been pretty good too.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yeah-Yeah from The Sandlot grew up to be a douchebag | husker741 | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 12 | 01-25-2014 04:34 AM |
| Octane booster... yeah, I know, I know.. | silverbullet | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 10 | 05-07-2013 01:55 PM |
| Hell yeah! FR-S Five Axis Edition owner! | digital_assassin | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 76 | 09-02-2012 11:19 PM |
| Yeah so, this is pretty badass | 7thgear | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 5 | 01-25-2012 08:54 PM |
| So... the womens motocross event at the x-games? yeah we dont talk about that | Sea1monkey2 | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 8 | 08-02-2011 09:03 PM |