|
|
#11033 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
I love Jackie Chan. The guy works hard and becomes a martial arts and movie star in China, then comes to America where he can't even speak the language, and becomes a star and household name. Amazing if you ask me!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11034 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Drives: 22 BRZ limited
Location: NW IA
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,025 Times in 537 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Ford Explorer. But our helicopters are.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11035 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Now I'm really envious. All the best to you and your colleagues.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11036 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Drives: 22 BRZ limited
Location: NW IA
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,025 Times in 537 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11037 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Drives: 22 BRZ limited
Location: NW IA
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 227
Thanked 1,025 Times in 537 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
It's also why I haven't been very active here since about mid August.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11038 | |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Godspeed. If I could, I'd be right there serving alongside.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11039 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
Warning, post surgery
Just got the bandages from surgery and stitches off/out.
Surgery looks really good. Think I found a great young surgeon. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11040 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11041 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Drives: 1993 Caterham HPC Evo
Location: Quinte West Ontario
Posts: 1,790
Thanks: 1,717
Thanked 3,049 Times in 1,211 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Got myself into some deep dodo this morning. The wife had cataract surgery on her right eye last week and I’m her designated Uber driver for the next month. (She gets the left eye done next week.)
Early this morning I drove her into town for her one week follow up. After that I drove her over to the pharmacy to pick up meds that had been phoned in. We got a fresh dumping of snow overnight and most of the roads and parking lots have yet to be cleaned. I get to the pharmacy’s HUGE parking lot and there are only a few cars there. I made this big arching turn around the end of the curb to get to a parking spot. Without even thinking I put my foot down and did this big ass ¾ doughnut to drive straight into the parking slot. No sooner had the back end started to swing out and the wife is yelling; “YOU STUPID ASS! What an idiot thing to do.” I tried to laugh it off and claimed she enjoyed it. I did see a little smirk on her face but… I know I’ve not heard the last of this. What can I say, I'm 71 and I likes to have fun!
__________________
Living life on the edge, less crowded, better view!
2018 tS Still in the family. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11042 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Congrats! Wishing you many years of relief!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11043 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
You never know with this viking disease. My best surgery so far was my pinky finger on my left hand, and it has been perfect for 30 years. My finger I just had done has been done 3 times now, last time 8 years ago. Seven surgeries for dyupitrends total.
Hand weeds. I am so used to pain, I took nothing this time, not even tylonol. I might sell my oxy at the bar. I've been told I can get $20 a pill. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11044 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11045 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Well, I hope that at least he sterilized them -
![]() My grandfather always kept his pocketknife real sharp and sterilized it by heating it up with a blowtorch till it glowed red. Then after the surgery he would heat it up again and cauterize the incision.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11046 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
You rarely ever see twins on TV. They gave one away on The Price is Right the other night.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Random Thoughts - Part Deux [NO POLITICS] | Ultramaroon | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 84004 | 03-07-2022 11:00 AM |
| OEM BRZ spark plug part number? | qqzj | Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) | 3 | 05-26-2017 11:33 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random search on bing | sdwagonjp | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 11 | 11-19-2014 07:35 PM |