|
|
#4579 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 2017 BRZ
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,291
Thanks: 1,260
Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,716 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
|
Spare in the Cold is the same. I hate a plug kit in there now... Stupid junk trucks are always shedding screws and nails as they go collecting stuff people put out for trash.
__________________
Second chance build... or whatever it is.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4580 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
On Saturday I learned that I am too tall to comfortably sit in a Ford GT at 5'11".
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4581 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4582 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Quote:
I ran a few French hot hatches (205 GTI, R5 Turbo, R19 Turbo), all with the spare in a cage under the car.. Very annoying, at the time the spares were the proper alloy wheel... very easy to nick and over time the spare would corrode. Easy visual checking, it's still under the car but pressurre checking meant dropping the cage etc... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#4583 | |
|
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
|
Quote:
It would be right in your face. Ain't nobody got time for that!
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4584 | ||
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#4585 | |
|
Guilt free parts vulture!
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2024 GR86 Trueno Halo 6MT
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,684
Thanks: 497
Thanked 1,775 Times in 943 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
|
Are you sure? I am 6'3" and I fit... Of course I nearly knocked myself out hitting my head on the top of the door getting out...
__________________
Quote:
![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4586 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
I mean, I might have fit with the door closed, but there wasn't any way I'd be able to drive it without bending down to see ahead of me. I remember looking down at the inside rear view mirror. I did almost hit my head getting out. Saw it just in time lol.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4587 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
TIL, actually it was a couple days ago, that putting purple parts cleaner in my ultra sonic cleaner turns your parts purple
![]() Was only in there for less than 5 min.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4588 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
You ain't supposed to put your fingers in there -
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4589 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Drives: 2013 frs base
Location: central Virginia
Posts: 1,469
Thanks: 2,801
Thanked 1,486 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4590 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
I’m off about 8 rockers actually at 37/ea. Whoops.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4591 |
|
Airborne at your service
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: '17 BRZ Series.Yellow
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 6,422
Thanks: 4,582
Thanked 5,716 Times in 2,995 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
|
TIL, despite paying for Amazon Prime, there are still fucking ads. TF man!?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4592 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: Crapcan
Location: Oregon
Posts: 11,612
Thanks: 18,894
Thanked 16,899 Times in 7,691 Posts
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
|
Yeah, that is new as of a few months ago. Pretty much all streaming services have ads now unless you go above the base memberships.
__________________
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward." -Oscar Wilde.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFT KC learned | Nah | Software Tuning | 3 | 03-17-2016 12:52 AM |
| Learned some interesting things about my car today... | SisterBlue22 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 12 | 08-09-2015 02:23 PM |
| Everything I know, I learned from the internet. | Chillswitch | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 17 | 01-09-2015 02:31 PM |
| KC learned, what does it mean? | wparsons | Software Tuning | 4 | 08-15-2014 11:37 PM |
| Today I learned (TIL) | IloveBaldEagles | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 5 | 03-16-2013 08:15 PM |