follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2023, 11:52 PM   #9451
spike021
Senior Member
 
spike021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
I had a big bowl of homemade jambalaya, and now I'm posting in RT!

It doesn't have a lot of carbs if you go easy on the rice, none of you use cauliflower rice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
I just had a giant bowl of homemade beef stew with buttered rolls. Now I'm watching Ferry on netflix.
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 12:20 AM   #9452
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Didn't take pics .

We have a bowl leftover, but it doesn't look great cold lol. Gets all congealed.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread"
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 12:27 AM   #9453
Spuds
The Dictater
 
Spuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Almost 2 wks of diet/workout. From next week, gonna try to cut down of amount of food I eat. Didn’t wanna do that from get to, cuz it’s impossible to do EVERYTHING at once. Build slowly into it. This week’s workout, I was able to do 1 extra rep into the workout. Still not much… but wanna keep going to make sure to hit the goal…

As for the weight, didn’t loose weight… but that’s given. It’s only been 2 wks.
My problem with cutting down on food is I get hangry really quickly, and I stop being able to focus. Good luck!
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread"
Spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 12:40 AM   #9454
ichitaka05
Site Moderator
 
ichitaka05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
My problem with cutting down on food is I get hangry really quickly, and I stop being able to focus. Good luck!

Thanks! This is why I’m trying to cut it small portion at the time. Not cold turkey & eat less from beginning.
__________________
ichitaka05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 12:49 AM   #9455
humfrz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Almost 2 wks of diet/workout. From next week, gonna try to cut down of amount of food I eat. Didn’t wanna do that from get to, cuz it’s impossible to do EVERYTHING at once. Build slowly into it. This week’s workout, I was able to do 1 extra rep into the workout. Still not much… but wanna keep going to make sure to hit the goal…

As for the weight, didn’t loose weight… but that’s given. It’s only been 2 wks.
Good plan - keep it up. So that you don't get tuckered out at age 80 by brushing your teeth -
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:42 AM   #9456
Ultramaroon
not playing cards
 
Ultramaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Believe me!


I've TRIED!




I'm shit at food porn. Trust me. It's better left to the imagination.
__________________
Ultramaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:35 AM   #9457
Sapphireho
Famous Potatoes
 
Sapphireho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
On the seventh day of Christmas the forum gave to me

Seven rods a knocking

six tires a burning
Five broken liiiiiiiiiiinks
Four Polling Nerds
Three trollers trolling
Two new posts
And a database error in a tree
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:40 AM   #9458
Sapphireho
Famous Potatoes
 
Sapphireho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Almost 2 wks of diet/workout. From next week, gonna try to cut down of amount of food I eat. Didn’t wanna do that from get to, cuz it’s impossible to do EVERYTHING at once. Build slowly into it. This week’s workout, I was able to do 1 extra rep into the workout. Still not much… but wanna keep going to make sure to hit the goal…

As for the weight, didn’t loose weight… but that’s given. It’s only been 2 wks.
Can't you just do like everyone else? Start diet as new year's resolution and quit by the 4th?
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:43 AM   #9459
Sapphireho
Famous Potatoes
 
Sapphireho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
I had a big bowl of homemade jambalaya, and now I'm posting in RT!

It doesn't have a lot of carbs if you go easy on the rice, none of you use cauliflower rice.
Or none if you use packing peanuts. Same taste as cauliflower bits.
Sapphireho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 07:20 AM   #9460
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
On the eighth day of Christmas the forum gave to me

eight valves a leaking
Seven rods a knocking
six tires a burning
Five broken liiiiiiiiiiinks
Four Polling Nerds
Three trollers trolling
Two new posts
And a database error in a tree
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 12:51 PM   #9461
ichitaka05
Site Moderator
 
ichitaka05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
Can't you just do like everyone else? Start diet as new year's resolution and quit by the 4th?
I don't have a patience to wait til new year, when I decide on something, I do it now.
__________________
ichitaka05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:09 PM   #9462
Ultramaroon
not playing cards
 
Ultramaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
On the ninth day of Christmas the forum gave to me

Nine crickets chirping
eight valves a leaking
Seven rods a knocking
six tires a burning
Five broken liiiiiiiiiiinks
Four Polling Nerds
Three trollers trolling
Two new posts
And a database error in a tree
__________________
Ultramaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:12 PM   #9463
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
I don't have a patience to wait til new year, when I decide on something, I do it now.
Wish the forum admins had that attitude!
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:42 PM   #9464
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
On the tenth day of Christmas the forum gave to me

Ten catbacks piping
Nine crickets chirping
eight valves a leaking
Seven rods a knocking
six tires a burning
Five broken liiiiiiiiiiinks
Four Polling Nerds
Three trollers trolling
Two new posts
And a database error in a tree
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cnc'r? i barely know er!, have you turned it off/on, i heart my boxer, i still hate you all, kiss me, maple syrup, multipass, next one is a prequel, ow my balls, special_k abandoned you, the search for more money


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random Thoughts - Part Deux [NO POLITICS] Ultramaroon Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 84004 03-07-2022 11:00 AM
OEM BRZ spark plug part number? qqzj Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 3 05-26-2017 11:33 PM
Random thoughts thread MrVito Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 37188 02-25-2016 10:00 AM
Random search on bing sdwagonjp Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 11 11-19-2014 07:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.