|
|
#9395 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
I also love grapefruit. But I always forget how much I like it when it's available.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#9396 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
Database Error.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9397 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
Been working great for me today.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#9398 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9399 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 5,846
Thanks: 14,222
Thanked 6,568 Times in 3,255 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
thanks @humfrz for always recommending to get pre-qualified for a mortgage loan.
I contacted just TWO banks last weekend, one is the one I've been with for years and years. Both keep spamming email/call/text-ing the hell out of me. Anyway, I spoke with one (my current bank) and he told me even for a pre-qualification I'd have to do the FULL application, including hard credit pull, just to get even rough numbers. And that pre-qual only lasts 45 days, so I'd have to basically already be looking at the market with intent to buy in < 2 months (NOPE!), and if that window expires I have to go through the process again. My dad gave me the info for the guy my parents have used forever to handle their mortgages for the current and previous homes, so I need to call and see if maybe he can get me a pre-qualification that doesn't push me to impulse buy a home :eyeroll:.
__________________
Instagram: @spike.grc
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9400 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
A pre-qualification letter will just give you an idea of what you would be pre-approved for, however, it doesn't necessarily convince a seller what you could be pre-approved for. A pre-approval will usually insure you and the seller that you will most likely be approved for a loan in that amount. A pre-qualification will give you a good idea of what price range property you should be looking in. I suggest you go ahead and apply for at least a pre-qualification letter even though you would have to take the time to fill out an application. A "hard inquiry" will usually affect your credit score by a few points, but you will not usually be able to get credit without it. I wish you well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9401 |
|
Because compromise ®
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Red Herring
Location: australia
Posts: 7,830
Thanks: 4,058
Thanked 9,576 Times in 4,205 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
Words.
__________________
My car is completely stock except for all the mods.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9402 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Drives: 2013 frs base
Location: central Virginia
Posts: 1,469
Thanks: 2,801
Thanked 1,486 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
My car is not an automatic, said Tom manually.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9403 |
|
Because compromise ®
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Red Herring
Location: australia
Posts: 7,830
Thanks: 4,058
Thanked 9,576 Times in 4,205 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
"I'm going to watch some porn," Tom said jerkily.
__________________
My car is completely stock except for all the mods.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9404 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
"I'm growing mushrooms!" Tom said sporadically.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9405 |
|
30 minute maintenance
Join Date: Oct 2020
Drives: My18 wrxsti
Location: Botany Bay
Posts: 1,178
Thanks: 769
Thanked 1,236 Times in 631 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
*I`m getting database errors* Tom said redundantly.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9406 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
"Why do I only get one line while Tom has so many?" Asked Les soulfully.
Edit, Alternative: capably. I'm bad with words...
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#9407 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: GR Corolla
Location: Lathrop, CA
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 3,028 Times in 1,865 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
|
lmaoooooo. Farting sounds when the bass hits.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9408 |
|
Because compromise ®
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Red Herring
Location: australia
Posts: 7,830
Thanks: 4,058
Thanked 9,576 Times in 4,205 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
Said Kaotic shittingly.
__________________
My car is completely stock except for all the mods.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Random Thoughts - Part Deux [NO POLITICS] | Ultramaroon | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 84004 | 03-07-2022 11:00 AM |
| OEM BRZ spark plug part number? | qqzj | Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) | 3 | 05-26-2017 11:33 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random search on bing | sdwagonjp | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 11 | 11-19-2014 07:35 PM |