|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#29 |
|
Meow
Join Date: Aug 2017
Drives: Focus ST mk4
Location: France
Posts: 553
Thanks: 333
Thanked 470 Times in 247 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
I’m repeating myself, but God do I wish I had the time to post so much conspiracy stuff.
That being said I think there’s room for a car-conspiracy-movement. I suggest: -the Nurburgring is not actually located on earth -wheels don’t exist -cars can run on water, people are just too afraid to try it -Toyota is the brand of the devil -Kia’s are exclusively driven by Freemasons, because they know. I’m open to other inputs. |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
friendly
Join Date: Oct 2018
Drives: 17' 86
Location: Dutchess County, NY
Posts: 733
Thanks: 1,483
Thanked 483 Times in 293 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Seek comfort in discomfort.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
I do take pride in mine.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 | |
|
Member
Join Date: Apr 2023
Drives: Cayman R 6MT
Location: Salem, OR
Posts: 98
Thanks: 4
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2013 frs red
Location: South Florida
Posts: 3,596
Thanks: 2,617
Thanked 3,163 Times in 1,704 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Geo Tyrebighter Esq
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: '13 scion fr-s
Location: pnw
Posts: 4,324
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 5,270 Times in 2,296 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
|
Slauson Cutoff.
These kids ...
__________________
--
"I gotta rock." -- Charley Brown |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| "My Dealer told me {insert dumb idea}" (was "Toyota/Subary Partnership Cancelled?") | levifig | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 48 | 08-09-2013 06:34 PM |
| Epic Chris Harris GT-86 / FR-S Review! -- "This is the car I've been waiting for" | kanundrum | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 211 | 01-03-2013 04:29 PM |
| "86" video review from South Africa | Khazandra | FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 1 | 10-14-2012 05:07 PM |
| New C&D production BRZ review... "Porsche-like Handling" | Sport-Tech | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 112 | 04-29-2012 12:10 AM |
| Subaru BRZ Prototype First Drive Review: "Off the Chart" (Motor Trend) | Hachiroku | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 67 | 11-09-2011 05:58 PM |