|
|
#4243 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Battered: Cod, haddock, rock and plaice Grilled: Sea bass, salmon and tuna I usually go with haddock or cod, lovely. Take out and if the weather is okay head for the local park to eat.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4244 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Here's the cod and chips .. Delicious..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4245 |
|
The Dictater
Join Date: Apr 2017
Drives: '13 Red Scion FRS
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 9,697
Thanks: 26,779
Thanked 12,750 Times in 6,320 Posts
Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
|
Sounds like that's going to last you a while.
__________________
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a model is worth ten thousand pictures.
Also: "Build Thread" |
|
|
|
|
|
#4246 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
TIL I have a new favorite role playing board game. The Witcher: Old World.
I was a sponsor on Kickstarter for this game that is associated with the CD Projekt Red so I have the "All In" edition. The game includes almost 100 figures, as well as 7 expansion packs. After two years of waiting (COVID delays, Ukraine battle impacted it, etc) it arrived this week. My sons and I played it on Friday. If you are into this stuff, this is a great game. It is also very organized. The trays are numbered to match the figures, and it all fits into one box. (well except for the game mat, vs the typical game boards. Now if I only had @Tcoat's talent for painting figurines. I may have to buy or 3d print some practice ones.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#4247 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
Man that looks good.
I've been told the best F&C is a food truck that is in a different location each day. It's in our town next to the Bi-mart on Saturdays. I think I'll get some today. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4248 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
Making me hungry!!! Wondering if The Kilted Kod batters Mars bars?? A Scottish speciality!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4249 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
TIL that deep fried Mars bars originated at a chip shop in Scotland as a novelty item.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4250 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
sigh Yeah. I'll circle back to the homemade chips after summer.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4251 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Augh! So jelly.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4252 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 30,436
Thanks: 29,833
Thanked 32,866 Times in 16,849 Posts
Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4253 | |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4254 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4255 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4256 |
|
Famous Potatoes
Join Date: Mar 2016
Drives: '15 ultramarine
Location: Idaho
Posts: 14,097
Thanks: 5,833
Thanked 19,730 Times in 9,284 Posts
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
|
The truck hasn't got there yet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| OFT KC learned | Nah | Software Tuning | 3 | 03-17-2016 12:52 AM |
| Learned some interesting things about my car today... | SisterBlue22 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 12 | 08-09-2015 02:23 PM |
| Everything I know, I learned from the internet. | Chillswitch | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 17 | 01-09-2015 02:31 PM |
| KC learned, what does it mean? | wparsons | Software Tuning | 4 | 08-15-2014 11:37 PM |
| Today I learned (TIL) | IloveBaldEagles | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 5 | 03-16-2013 08:15 PM |